Gathering Events pt4

Lyra: (Singing) When it all comes falling down i know i've got my back.
The ones around me do their best, but they just can't unpack.
All this trouble in my past and it's wearying, no, they couldn't carry all the pressure i've been burying.
Yeah, when it all comes falling down i know i'll show them that i've got my back.

Joshua: (Rap) Yeah, born for one purpose
Everything i do is a pain, but she's worth it.
Always end up fighting for change and it's urgent. Then you'll see me do it again, i'm exerted.

Sometimes i question what's worth it
If it's all lies, if it'll get surfaced.
But we'll get by, we'rе fine, they can't hurt us
If i'm on time i'll rip her thеir circuits.

It's easy to get on my nerves. And lately i feel like they never concerned us. And they were hoping for somebody perfect. Losing so many who didn't deserve it.

I barely feel like i'm even a person.
And always thought that it couldn't get worse. Then i turn my thoughts into something immersive. Taking whatever cause they never earn it.

And i always act like i'm somewhat surprised.

Feels like i've been losing myself over time.

Lyra: (Over time)

And i won't let them get ahold of my mind.
Never really needed you by my side.
There's no one that you'll see me hiding behind.

Lyra: (Singing) When it all comes falling down i know i've got my back.
The ones around me do their best, but they just can't unpack.
All this trouble in my past and it's wearying, no, they couldn't carry all the pressure i've been burying.
Yeah, when it all comes falling down i know i'll show them that i've got my back.

Lyra: (Rap) I miss the ones i had close.
That was my fault when half them turned ghost. And was too young to get what they know.

I've only got me, at night it gets cold.
It's hard and i'd bleed my heart and it shows. Hate when they speak and only just boast. I'm what they need, i'll do what they won't. And always with ease, i fight on my own.

It's hitting me heavy, don't know why they think it's even, i'mma keep breathing.
Until i'm holding it steady, shutting them down is a dream and soon we'll achieve it.
And i can show you i'm ready, then you might finally believe it, i'll be the reason.
For saving the lives of many and never look back on achievements, i won't concede.

Joshua: (Rap)
And though i never understood it.
Who i am because i wouldn't.
Destruction and fire, labelled a liar.
Exceeded my limits, now i'm overtired.
Really don't know how to put it.
If i should or if i shouldn't.
It's how i met Lyra, who i admire.
And she the reason i'm this inspired.

When it all comes falling down i know i've got my back.
The ones around me do their best, but they just can't unpack.
All this trouble in my past and it's wearying, no, they couldn't carry all the pressure i've been burying.

Yeah, when it all comes falling down i know i'll show them that i've got my back.

(Scene 2) Did you know by Sony pt 2.

Sony: Welcome you overgrown shit stains. I'm here to give you another lore topic about a character or should I say characters. Today I'm here to talk about the origin of the Triple Threats. That's involved Axel, Aj, and Preston. Back then when it all started for these bounty hunters it used to be called the Fatal Four but the fourth member left MIA. (Shrugs) Who knows where she is.
Now let's get started on the current members. Preston, the Patriot sniper. Training himself to become the best sniper in the world using his custom made light bowgun form it into a musket like weapon. It's extremely special cause of it's ammunition. It's able to easily ricochets off of most surface even hitting targets behind or through cover but the ammunition is completely nonlethal keeping from killing people. For someone with a weapon like that, he actually a calm, passionate young man who wants to help everyone that he can. He tries to prevent any lethal actions towards anyone unless it's the only option.
Preston always wanted to travel the world and go to new places but doesn't have the money to do so. He tries monster hunting but when he finally face a monster he realizes that he too afraid to fight something that is 5 times the size of him. Do to that he decided the best thing is to be a bounty hunter. A hunter that only capture and return criminals. Too goody too shoes for my taste, but he is committed to it.
On one of his bounty hunts, he found his target. One of judgments goons, but he also notice someone else with a red scarf already taken him down and about to deliver the final blow. Preston stops him, trying to convince him that killing is not the answer. Red scarf stared at him then give off a laugh. That person is Aj the bloodedge but really it's actually Aj the undying do to the so call gift he have. Not many people have him on the records other than that bounty on his head that worth millions but started shrinking by the day do to him killing the ones that wanted him dead. He came from a place far away from his home that is completely unknown to the world. I wonder if that place he from involved something to do with the old world. (Giggles) Who knows. He set his journey to the new world in search of his father. Why is that? To kill him of course. It wouldn't be an anime without a vengeance son now will it. Rumors said that his own father murdered Aj's mother in cold blood on the same day Aj was turned into a monster. Really fuck up but I don't know what happened in person and I don't fucken care. All I know whatever experiments that his father did gives Aj regeneration and massive strong amour making him almost invincible. Almost. That power came from a rare Nergigante and somehow copy it's DNA with his own, but even with that there something else. Something that lives in his body that I don't understand. And the weird thing is I don't think his father was involved in it. I wonder what that thing is? Anyway with all that time past and it didn't take long for Preston and Aj to get along. For a year they both went on countless hunts that's almost impossible to complete but they easily managed by teamwork, even if Aj prefer to work alone. Aj is the type of person who strive for sword combat and experience trying to be better than his master Aiden. You can try to challenge him, but far warning it's not gonna end as you expect it.
Now to the last person, this guy showed up out of nowhere and join the bounty hunters. His skills went up dramatically killing high bounties without fail. That person name is Axel the poison specialist. Axel met Preston and Aj inside a bar in Selma. He act all mighty bragging saying that he's the best bounty hunter in the world and says that they are 2nd and 3rd place even though there's no ranking of it at all. He's the type of guy who likes to hear himself talk. Met a lot of those asshole. Than again I'm a little no different. (Giggles) I know a bit about him. He's a science experiment that can be immune to any poison chemicals. That including deadly gas fumes in the rotten veil. (Wink) He's also very good at using firearms but fine it kinda boring for him so he decided on a new weapon that involves the clutch claw. He infused the claws with poison so if it cuts you even slightly you will have the full force of it's effect. He also use two of them by the way. There are moments where he can grab them with the claw without them getting poison. Guess he likes to play with his food. Axel do have a special objective to kill Aj but that's easier said than done. So he waits untill he have the perfect opportunity.
Now how they became the Triple Threats? All because them three and one other alone took on most of the rogue shoguns dream soldiers that were disband after the fall of Formal. Not a single death for these hunters and it was 100% impossible. Yet they did it. 450 men died and 132 injured that day making them the Triple Threats. Oh right I did mention that one extra person. (Giggles) Well I'll save that for another day with that forth person. Bye bye.