the TRIFECTA Chap 30 Full Blooded Formal

(Meanwhile in the Wildspire waste)

Aj: (Walking) Ok, almost there. Probably in a day or so.

Shiva: (Walking) That's gonna take forever! We need to get to her now!

Aj: I hate being patient too, but it's no point in rushing something like this and die of hydration and starve. Not that I need it anyway.

Shiva: (Stare) Hmph!

Aj: And besides she just at the ice tower. It's definitely won't be long before we reach there.

Shiva: (Angry) But she needs me and Kuro. Her stubborn ass is doing something she gonna regret! I just can feel it.

Aj: Well it's not like we're going to see her flying around on the ........ (Spotted someone in the air) Oh.

Shiva: (Confused) What?

Aj: I think that's her.

Shiva: Who!?

Aj: (Point in the air)

Shiva: Huh? What's up......(Shocked) Sojira!!!

Kuro: Meow?

Sojira: (Flying towards the large ice pillar)

Shiva: That definitely her! Sojira!!! Hey!!!

Aj: She can't hear you. She's way too high up.

Kuro: (Sprinting on all fours) Meow!!! Meow!!!

Kuro tries to get her attention but accidentally trips and falls on his face.

Kuro: (Crying) Meow.

Aj: Welp.

Shiva: Hey it's ok bubby, come here.

Shiva place Kuro and Richie on her shoulders and started running towards the pillar.

Shiva: (Started running) We going to be there in no time!

Kuro: (Happy) Meow.

Richie: (Giggles) Meow.

Aj: (Sighs) You not listening. No matter how far you run, you can't get there today. You just gonna past out from the heat.

Shiva: (Laughing while running) Haaaaa! Like heat ever gonna stop Shiva the Diva!!!

(1 hour later)

Shiva: (Sleeping and snoring)

Kuro: (Trying to wake Shiva up) Meow!!! Meow!

Richie: (Sighs)

Aj: Told you. You didn't even last long at all.

Aj look around the area he's in and decided to set up camp for the night.

Aj: There all finished. What do you think Dp?

Dp: (Happy) Meow.

Aj: That's should do it for the night. (Lay down) So that's the girl she looking for huh. It would be smart to just take her out and get the rewards but at the same time for her to do something like that she's probably pretty strong and I have to deal with her ass as well.

Shiva: (Snoring louder)

Aj: (Angry while yelling) Can you shut up!

Shiva: (Still sleeping)

Aj: Geeze you are a very deep sleeper. (Sighs) This gonna be a pain. (Trying to get some rest)

(Early morning)

Shiva: (Still fucken sleeping)

Aj: (Sleeping)

Zeta voice: Hey! Get up!