The TRIFECTA Chap 84 The Corruption of Thread Island

[Next day]

???: Hey wake up.

Sojira: [Gasps] (Confused) Huh?

Sojira awoken on a flat surface where there nothing but ice everywhere her eyes can see.

Sojira: [Looking around] What's this another horrible dream?

???: My apologies. I would of thought this would be more of your liking.

Sojira: (Shocked) You. Mew? No. You're fucken Sony trying to mess with my head again! I not having it this time! [Ice heavy bowgun]

Mew: Oh?

Sojira: [Fired shot]

Mew's body breaks like glass as all you see is a humanoid spirit looking at Sojira.

???: Like I said, I thought this would have more comfortable for you.

Sojira: How would this make me comfortable!?

???: Because you haven't let go of her. You're still strongly attached to her.

Sojira: Sony? Is that you? ......no. You're that blind woman, the fortune teller.

Celestial: Very observant.

Sojira: Why I'm here? Get me out of here!

Celestial: Oh? So you don't know why you're here?

Sojira: No! Tell me!

Celestial: You tell me Sojira. You went here on your freewill.

Sojira: I did?

Celestial: This place is called the Luna Wake, the Moon's Path if you want. Remember? This place use to be a moon. You changed it.

Sojira: How did I do something like this?

Celestial: Only you can answer that.

Sojira: [Stare at hands]

Celestial: You know lost Yes?

Sojira: .......

Celestial: You holding yourself back cause of it. Let go of her. That hold you putting yourself will only gets worse. Trust me I know.

Sojira: (Angry) What you know about it huh? I can't even say you're human or anything to understand what I feel.

Celestial: I know love and I know pain more than you know. I would give anything to have him back to me.

Sojira: ......

Celestial: But that's long gone now. Someone took his place and role as the sun god. (Angry) That little creature ruin everything multiple times. [Sighs] But what's done is done. I can't change what happened now.

Sojira: I'm..... sorry.

Celestial: ........ The next time you come here ........it would be time to show you what you really made of.

Sojira: (Shocked) What?

Celestial: [Smile] Now take your leave child.

Sojira: Huh? No wait I still have some.....

[Woke up]

Sojira: QUESTIONS!

Mielle: (Shocked) Sojira you scared me. You alright?

Sojira: ........Yeah, I'm okay

Mielle: Well come on, we just arrived at Thread Island.

Sojira: [Stretch] We here already?

Mielle: Yep pull up 10 minutes ago. Let's finally get off of this ship.

Sojira: Alright, right behind you.