The TRIFECTA Chap 55 What's Hunt Your Past

Shiva: [Running] I wonder if that's far enough.

DP: Meow?

Shiva: Don't worry I'm not going far, I'm actually circling around him.

DP: Meow?

Shiva: I didn't sleep at all cause I know we were being watched.

DP: Meow! Meow!

Shiva: Yep. This person is pretty good at hiding it's scent so I need to be careful.

DP: Meow?

Shiva: My plan is to let that person think Aj is alone. That's when I strike. I'm going to hide somewhere around here so they won't notice me.

DP: Meow, meow, Meow!

Shiva: I'm worried about that as well. There's two scents that's the same as Aj but in different locations. Ones is far away then the other. There also two guys heading towards our direction as well as this person who is around here.

DP: Meow.

Shiva: The dragon? It was heading towards one of the target I scented so I don't think it's a threat to us yet. [Hide] Alright be ready.

[Meanwhile in the ancient forest]

Aj: ...... This is bullshit! Where are they!? [Walking] I didn't expect her to leave so quickly like that.

[Rustling bushes]

Aj: Hm? Or maybe she didn't leave at all. [Move closer] Hey what's the big deal here?

Aj move closer towards the bush and immediately notice something wrong.

Aj: Shiva? (Shocked)

Something shot out of the bush going straight for Aj's head but he dodges out of the way.

Aj: [Roll] What the hell!?

A person fully armored with the Radobaan set emerges from the bushes starring deeply at Aj.

???: [Stare]

Aj: Hello? Who the fuck are you?

???: [Slightly Giggles] I wanted this for so long bounty hunter.

Aj: Gust they're still a price on my head. [Pull out sword] Good , I want a little excitement.

???: Oh I'm promise you, I won't disappoint. [Pull out lance and shield]

Aj: Hmph, you actually think you going to kill me or better yet hurt me with that weapon? I'll be surprised if you even touch me.

???: We'll see.

[Meanwhile]

Shiva: There's that bastard, I knew it.

DP: Meow.

Shiva: As soon as that person turn it's back towards me it's all over. I'm gonna break his spine, then bite his knees, and put him in a headlock that he never felt before.

DP: Meow.

Shiva: Oh no I'm not done yet. I have hundreds of ideas to delt with him.

Octavia: Ooo like what?

Shiva: [Thinking] Maybe rip his nose off his face monkey style.

Octavia: Oh yeah, that can work.

Shiva: Uh? [Happy] Oh hello. I didn't see you there.

Octavia: Hello?

DP: .......

Octavia: So what are you doing?