The TRIFECTA Chap 18 Dreaming Rehabilitation part 2

(Dream world)

Mew: Sojira?

Baby Sojira: Who are you!? You are interfering with my hiding spot!

Mew: Huh?

Baby Sojira wobble back into the small bush that's in front of the house.

Baby Sojira: I refuse! I refuse to eat any of it!

Mew: Eat what?

Baby Sojira: Vegetables!!!

Mew: Well eating vegetables are good for.....

Baby Sojira: NOOOOOOO! You just like her! Who wants to eat rabbit food! I want meat!

Mew: (Giggles) Yeah vegetables can be nasty.

Baby Sojira: That's why I'm hiding from big sis Shiva. She looks for me as we speak and she will not fine me! I'm am everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Hehehe. (Hides away in bushes)

Mew: Hey um I wonder have you seen well you but older?

Baby: (Confused) Eh?

Mew: Yeah I know this isn't going to be easy. Um she look just like you but taller oh, and with bigger horns.

Baby Sojira: (Hiding) Hmm. What do you want with her?

Mew: I'm gonna try to save her from this nightmare.

Baby Sojira: Nightmare? Seems right. I rather die than eat that green stuff! So you are looking for an older me? Oh I know, follow me! (Leaves)

Mew: Wh...what? Wait come back. (Follows)

Mew follows baby Sojira down the road and notice that all the houses are the same but with mannequin replacing them in different locations.

Mew: What's going on? Huh?

Mew spotted something in the distance at the right of her. It's a forest that is consume by flames and she can hear people's cries in there.

Mew: What is that? (Walking towards it)

Baby Sojira: Hey!!! What are you doing!

Baby Sojira grab Mew's hand and started pulling her.

Baby Sojira: Don't go! That big monster around there!

Mew: Monster? (Shocked)

Through the heavy flames and trees she spotted two little kids running away from the forest.

Mew: Is that Shiva? And she holding someone. Sojira?

Behind them a large head stuck through the fire looking at them escaping.

Baby Sojira: We gotta run! RUN AWAY!!!

Baby Sojira ran behind one of the buildings while Mew watch the monster return back into the fire.

Mew: That's a monster? I'd never seen one of those before.

Baby Sojira: (Scared) LETS GO NOW!

Mew: I'm coming I'm coming. (Walking towards her)

Baby Sojira: (Relief) Whew! That was close. (Angry) Hey you! Are you stupid or something? Don't just stay out of the open like that! What if that monster sees us?

Mew: Sorry I'll stay with you this time.

Baby Sojira: (Angry) Hmph! Follow me.

Mew: So what is that anyway? I saw you and Shiva running away from that monster.

Baby Sojira: Hmm. I remember that. It's was very scary and I.... accidentally hurt someone in there out of fear.

Mew: Hurt?