The TRIFECTA Chap 77 Jealous Downfall

Toka: [Laughing] I wanted this for so long! Finally, I can show him that the trifecta is not the superior team like they used to be. I will prove to him that I'm more than capable of taking them down alone. Then after that, he can just focus on the mission.

Emily: You still at this again?

Debbie: He's a child who want nothing but attention.

Zeta: But Sunny is gone. What and who do you have to prove to?

Toka: Hehehe, I know all this planet secrets. It sicken me till this day but I understand it. Sunny have amnesia and became something that he hates. I'll admit, I didn't expect him or you guys to put up a fight with the great Negi Motoe.

Zeta: (Shocked) He knows about that too?

Toka: Of course I did! That was one of the reasons why he created me and turn me into his fucken weapon! I was made to be better than you all!

Emily: [Stare]

Zeta: Well isn't that sad?

Debbie: He has no choice.

Toka: Had no choice? Not long after he created me I was dump away like trash. Abandoned to the forsaken world slowly losing my mind in the process.

Debbie: You're unstable back then. A defect. You'll cause more harm to the innocent than your actual target.

Toka: Who the fuck cares about "the innocent?" It doesn't matter. Well, it doesn't matter to you all.

Debbie: [Sighs]

Toka: You all should be lucky you don't have to go through this like the rest of my own people. But in time everything is going to be perfect. The regeneration project is underway to reset this planet.

Debbie: The regeneration project?

Zeta: Reanimate all the dragons and monsters that were killed in the past. I heard it from Bill a long time ago. All the reanimated corpses will fall underneath Sony's will. It's pretty bad.  It's like his own personal army but only he can activate them in a certain location. Lucky for us, that location is heavily guarded by master hunters. It won't be easy for him even with his godlike powers.

Toka: He's going to make a new world for my group likings. Shara and that black slime dragon looking bastard including me, will be the new trifecta for Sony and I'm taking lead on that.

Emily: You can't do anything if you're dead.

Toka: Oh? You think you can kill me?

Emily: That won't be a problem.

Zeta: Well, there might be a little bit of a problem.

Emily: What?

Zeta: I don't have the crimson blade of the blood mother.

Debbie: Then how you show up here? You was flying a second ago.

Zeta: That power isn't the crimson blade. It's just a temporary serums that grants me the effect of other monsters. Sony can do the same too it's just that his serum is permanent compared to mine.

Emily: So where is it?

Zeta: I stored it away just in case I get killed off by a random person, aka Sony.

Debbie: Where?

Zeta: Damit du deine masturbierenden Finger darauf legen kannst? Nein, mir geht es gut.

Debbie: [Slap]

Zeta: Ouch, my baby face.

Debbie: Just shut up. We can beat him without it.