The TRIFECTA Chap 68 Burning Revenge

[3 hours earlier]

Lyra just made it to the entrance of the dragon recess. She have travel a long way to get where she at. During her travels she learned how to properly use a insect glaive with her ally Excalibur. She also met up with her friend Moxy halfway through her trip including a large Palico name Kat. They were held in a small little camp that filled with stray Palicos. Kat notice she didn't feel well from the cold so she fix her a hot meal and a place for her to stay. After Lyra stayed a bit, she decided to continue her journey to the dragon recess in search of a ember stone that can save her life from the ticking time bomb that wrap around her heart. Now since she's arrived at the dragon recess, she now looking for those stone.

Lyra: This place is huge and dangerous. There falling hazards everywhere.

Lyra looking at the view of the whole place while she jump down onto a large pathway that lead into a cave.

Lyra: [Walking] Why is there tracks on the ground like this? I never seen anything like this before. It's also deep with rigged marks. The hell is this?

[Ground shaking]

Lyra: .....What was that?

From a distance she something large rolling towards her at high speeds.

Lyra: (Shocked) Oh shit!

Uragaan: [Rolling]

Lyra dodge out the way as the Uragaan roll pass her.

Lyra: Holy shit that was close!

The Uragaan ride up the wall then went down with full momentum going towards her.

Lyra: Damnit! [Pull out heavy bowgun]

Right as the Uragaan about to hit her Lyra grab her heavy bowgun and use the shield of the heavy bowgun to block the incoming attack. The force sent her flying away and crash straight into a wall. She got herself up immediately putting in sticky ammo for the monster. The Uragaan stops rolling just to stare at Lyra roaring and screaming.

Lyra: (Angry) Come here you fucker!

Uragaan: [Roars]

The Uragaan form a ball and started rolling towards her. Lyra fired three sticky ammo then move out the way as each of them explode one by one. The Uragaan was daze by the explosion but wasn't that hurt by it. The Uragaan roll back around and when it gotten itself close to Lyra it jumps in the air and slam its head next to Lyra shaking the ground around her.

Lyra: [Catch her footing] Whoa! Whoa!

The Uragaan started shaking it's body leaving small boulders of his body.

Lyra: What the hell is that!?

The Uragaan roll away as the boulders started sparking.

Lyra: [Gasp]

[Explosion]

Lyra ran at the last second avoiding the full brunt of the explosion but her left hand was hurt in the process. The Uragaan went back to Lyra attempt to roll her over.

Lyra: [Wyvern fire] Not this time!

[Explosion]

Uragaan: [In pain]

The Uragaan was hit with the full bast of the wyvern fire. It completely broke its head making it staggered on the ground.

Lyra: Take that you bastard!

Uragaan: (Angry)

Steam started blowing out it's back while it went back into its ball form and dash at Lyra.