The TRIFECTA Chap 80 Jamal vs The World

Jamal: [Stare] .......

Sojira: What the hell are you doing here!?

Joshua: .......{Was he looking for her? If so how he managed to track us down so quickly?}

Jamal: [Stare]

Sojira: Hey you hear me!? Are you deaf?

Jamal: I have no reason speaking with you creature.

Sojira: (Angry)

Jamal: [Point] You.

Joshua: !!!

Jamal: The scientist said that you was in the bunker in the ancient forest.

Joshua: And?

Jamal: Most likely she around you somewhere. She's not a person who goes alone by herself.

Joshua: ..... Well sorry to disappoint you, but I have no idea where she at. I walked out alone to fine my friends and that I did.

Jamal: ......

Jamal knee down and pick up a strain of blonde hair.

Jamal: [Sighs] You lying prince. She's around here.

Artemis: [Hiding]

Lyra: Hey! You heard the man! Artemis is not here!

Joshua: .....

Jamal: ...... It's sad that it didn't took for you to confirm that.

Lyra: What?

Sojira: [Facepalm] Her name. You shouldn't have said her name.

Lyra: Oops.

Jamal: I'll give you one chance. Where is she?

Aj: Or what? You gonna fight us?

Jamal: I'll do what must.

Shiva: [Stare]

Joshua: She don't want to go back. She wants to be out more and adventure the world. What's wrong with that?

Jamal: I don't care what she thinks. She needs to follow instructions from her mother and go back to her. End of discussion, you just wasted your last chance.

Sojira: There's five of us. You not really gonna.....

Jamal: [Jump off]

Sojira: (Shocked)

Jamal leaps into the air materializing a insect glaive in the process. He headed for Sojira aiming the pointed tip at her.

[Clash]

Jamal: Hm.

Sojira: (Shocked)

Shiva: (Angry) Back off! [Push]

Shiva clashes with Jamal with the Engine and use her strength to push him back.

Sojira: (Angry) What the hell is your problem man!?

Jamal: Enough talk, I'm done playing nice. [Dash]

[The day is my enemy by Prodigy]

Jamal once again dash towards Sojira but this time Sojira managed to create an ice scythe to repeatedly block the insect glaive. While that happening Lyra trying to get a good aim at Jamal but he notice it. He back off of Sojira and kick the dirt on the ground hitting Lyra in the face. Shiva dash pass Sojira to get to Jamal and swing right at him. Jamal managed to flip away to gain distance but as he did that he also did a predicted dodge from the ice shards Sojira use by her ice heavy bowgun.