Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

" Now, what are your views on this, yoongi? "

Grandpa asked me while he threw the magazine on the coffee table of my room, i took the magazine in my hands only to see the cover page with YN and jungkook's picture, in which they were looking at each other lovingly.

I turned to page number to get further information and i saw more pictures of them in the luxurious dine in of Seoul. She was wearing a white satin dress, making her look ethereal but i don't even have the right to compliment her, she had already ruined everything.

But my eyes fluttered when, heart broking and pervasive head line in bold letters caught my attention

" New couple of the town completely in love:

Young heir, Jeon jungkook had marked his presence at the Galla hotel for the date night with his ravishing and innocent wife Mrs. Kim YN.
Even after being a renowned business man, known for his ruthlessness and coldness, he didn't hesitate to knelt down in front of his wife to show the world how much they care and respect each other.
Expression of Mrs. Kim was on top as her teary eyes were evidence of the affection she holds for him.......... "

A bit of jealousy grew in my heart as i threw the magazine in the dustbin and stared at my grandfather who was gawking at me .

" They are enjoying their life and here you are not even caring about yourself?

His words somewhere made me dejected, Did she really forgot me? Did she really forgot the time we shared with each other? How happy we were together?

I don't think i can ever be happy without her. No one understands me the way she do, now my life became so empty and there she started to live happily , enjoying her evening with the man who never cared about her.

After showing off his money he pulled her closer, he must have any strategy for buying that cafe of her at such huge price rate, that cafe don't even worth that amount but his cunning mind would do anything to make her sleep with him.

" Why don't you go and talk to her? "

He added making me shook my head in denial.

" What's left to talk now? She doesn't even mark my presence in her life, she doesn't even feel safe with me, she was distancing herself from me. Now he is her everything. "

I gritted my teeth at last part and pushed my hair back in frustration, my grandfather sit beside me, putting his hand on my shoulder, he was comforting me, all these times when no one was with me, he was there and i am certainly grateful for making me show reality of people i used to, think, were mine.