Starlight

Thursday December 21, 2022

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

We are back at the underground council. Only this time in its ballroom.

The room that we stand in at the moment is the most gorgeous room in the world.

Even more so than the palace of Versailles.

The whole ballroom seems to be some kind of story. A story that place out on the walls and the ceiling.

The story is the one of the origin of the supernatural world. How evolution has carved them. How they hid, controlled and ruled over the world. History is on the walls. While the future is on the ceiling.

Th ceiling is a portrait of how the world is supposed to look like. A perfect blend between the supernatural, the human and the earth. No war, no pain, no suffering, no ego. Just peace and acceptance. Sounds too good to be true. But it is a nice endeavor. Something to live, fight and die for.

The floor is so immensely spot clean that you can see the chandeliers reflected in them. De floor is entirely made out of this dark, oath wood which is carved into patterns. Leave's, flowers and even mandala.

Candles float around the room. As do enormous crystals. All in different colors and shapes. The crystals shine. Allowing the room the be a rainbow of colors.

In the middle of the room hangs one simple lamp that shines white light. It shines the light through the crystals, even a disco ball is nothing in comparison. The light moves though the room as do the crystals.

Food that no matter how much you take off the pile, it never runs out.

Drink, that is pushed up like a fountain from a small bowl.

Musical instruments that seem to be played without a person. And harmonize without a conductor.

The smell that fills your nostrils when you step one foot in this place. It is a smell unknown to mankind. This is what the inside of crystal and gold smells like. It is a glorious scent that would send jealously across the spine of the people who are refused to known its pleasure of one smell alone.

Every single person is dressed in the most beautiful, ravishing way.

Lightfairies fly thought the room. Looking at the guest from a distance.

An old book taught me that lightfairies are the most truthful beings on this earth. They are know for spending their time with their kind or pairing up with a supernatural being. If they do so, they remain loyal to them for the rest of their life. Meant to serve and show great wisdom. Nature and the fairies are one. Fairies know no secrets. They are the smartest creatures in the world. Reason why it is uncommon for a lightfairy to pair up with another being. Fairies see the intentions of the heart. Only one that is pure enough they will follow. Swear loyalty too. That is why the beings who have fairies are respected, no matter what group. Even the side of the dark values them.

If I scan the room, only two people have fairies flying next to them. They are so tiny that they are barley visible for the eye.

Probably the people that Killian will introduce me too.

One person in particular catches my eye when Killian and I walk into the room. I have my arm interlocked in his.

The man stands on the side of the room. He is Entirely white. Hair is pulled back in a braid, but falls back all the way to his behind. His skin is even lighter than mine, he is also the only man that is dressed in a robe. Every single person is dressed in the most beautiful, luxurious way. But this man is dressed completely different. He truly stands out.