God's light

Wednesday, November 16 2022:

Killian POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I stand in the living room, looking outside the window towards my angel in the flesh.

She sits on the water off the pool. Her clothes are anything from wet as she balances on the water.

I slide the glass-door open and walk outside.

I rethink everything that happened this day.

The past few hours were spent training Esmee. And I must admit, she is an amazing student. I have never seen anyone pick up everything as fast as she does. I know it shouldn't surprise me, but it does.

Esmee learned how to control her emotions from Aleandra. She made her watch countless videos of things she knew would rase different emotions in Esmee.

I do not know how, but Esmee did not move a muscle while watching the videos. Every time the emotions became too strong she would simply close her eyes and take some deep breaths.

Safe to say that she surprised us all.

After that we made her walks around the house with a blindfold.

Everything about Lycans becomes stronger over time. Our strength, our senses. And our powers and abilities. But if a Lycan learns how to train them soon after they change, they get a major head start for the rest of their existence.

First Esmee explored my house while her sight was taken away.

She claimed that she could hear the house crack and that she could feel the dust settling on her skin.

That is when the three of us knew she was ready.

Not out of fun, but out of must, we started attacking her form different angles, to see how well she senses us coming and steps out of the way.

At first Esmee was very stiff and rigid.

But after she found ways to avoid the attacks

It is as if we were dancing a dance, us attacking and her gracefully bending along with the movements we made.

Mother made Esmee promise that she won't use her powers for a day. Changing takes a lot of energy, so rest will do her some good. But I already knew Esmee won't hold up to her promise.

And deep down Aleandra knew as well.

And now she sits on the water. She has utter control.

Mom and Freja have left about half an hour ago, promising to be back tomorrow. They needed to spread the news that Esmee has survived at last.

As the wind tickles my warm skin, I sit on the edge of the pool

Without looking up Esmee starts speaking.

'I never knew the world is this energetic. It makes one aware of how limited humans are in their experiences. How much they miss out of in being aware of their potential. Imagine how much humans can achieve when they use full capacity of their brain. Lycans are much more evolved, they most defiantly are superior.' She speaks as she plays with drops of water.

'Trust me Lycans aren't all that great.' I speak as I think about all those moments where my Lycan wanted to harm other beings, just to show dominance. Humans may be less aware, but when it comes to controlling their brain and body. And living harmoniously with each other, they win every time.