You are my home

Wednesday, November 16 2022:

Killian POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞

I wake up when it is almost dark outside.

My body feels not just tired, no exhausted.

I try my very best to get my muscles to work.

Slowly I am able to turn my head around.

To my satisfaction, I see Esmee laying on my chest.

We lay in the middle of the bed where it is broken. Gravity is a heartless bitch.

Esmee has her mouth wide open and she looks like she is in a coma.

I can't help but smile proudly as I feel butterflies fill my stomach and warmth fill my heart. I never knew I could be so utterly happy and content by just seeing someone. There is no other feeling that can be compared to this.

The world is far too cruel and with too much pride and treachery. If we stop believing in love, the world becomes a grey place without hope. And then what is the point of even living?

Poetic Cunningham. This woman makes your brain turn into a lovesick, soft cheese substance.

I smile even more as I draw patterns on my mate her back.

After what could have been either seconds or hours, she wakes up.

Her eyes go from purple to dark brown.

She smiles shyly when she sees me gazing at her.

'You are staring,' She mumbles against my chest.

I stare even more intensely as I shake my head without showing emotion, 'I am admiring.'

Her blush gets deeper, 'How late is it?' She asks.

I shrug, 'Don't know. Don't care.'

She frowns, 'Well, I do. And I am hungry.'

Okey, out of bed it is.

I quickly get up and put on my pants.

'Of course you are exhausted. The change has taken all your energy. I will call for a chef. You go shower, I will be downstairs. I need to make some calls.'

I walk towards Esmee and place a last kiss on her head.

She smiles against my lips, 'Who won?' She mumbles.

I merely tilt my head.

She giggles, 'In the bed.'

I smirk, 'Let's call it a tie. But trust me little dove, this is the last time this happens. Your body belongs to me, and I will never let you take over power ever again.'

She grins wickedly. A grin that has grown all too familiar on me, 'Is that a promise.'

I shake my head, 'It's an oath. One I will always keep. Now shower Love, I will be downstairs.'

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Wednesday, November 16 2022:

Esmee POV

∞∞∞∞∞∞