The power of hate

Wednesday December 6, 2022:

Esmee POV:

∞∞∞∞∞∞

Slowly I open my eyes, bright uv-light comes my way. I groan out in pain. Ouch my head. For once I wish I was kept in the dark.

Why do I feel so weak?

I look to the side and see that there is a needle inside my arm. And that a kind of fluid is brought into my body through an IV.

The fluid is slightly purple. Whatever it is it makes me so very weak.

O God. The baby!

I focus with all my power on the heartbeat, begging to hear that stupid noise that wish I didn't hear two days ago.

Boom, boom... boom, boom...boom, boom...boom, boom... boom, boom... boom, boom.

But now the noise is like music to my ears.

I look around and scan my surroundings.

All the walls around me are bright white. The floor is slightly blue. This may be an abandoned hospital.

My arms are chained wide to the wall, and I am sitting on the ground.

I try to move my body. From my toes to my finger. Luckily everything works.

There is a ticking clock hanging on the side of the wall. I look at the time. Three in the afternoon. And under stands the date of today.

What December 6th! I have been out for a day!

O God. Everybody must be so worried.

Benjamin knows I am missing. He must have informed Killian. Hopefully they are looking for me as we speak.

On the other side of the room stands this container with plants in it. Purple, big, vibrant plants. I know the plants. That is Monkshood. Extremely poisons for humans. Ans since I am partly human, it isn't enough to kill me, but strong enough to make me weak.

I presume that the baby is Lycan, otherwise it wouldn't survive this.

I try to pull at my chains. No luck.

My powers don't seem to work either. I am so numb.

When I am done observing the room, the door in front of me opens.

Two people walk in.

And what I see wipes the smile immediately off my face. And my eyes go from scared to disgusted.

In walks the beautiful looking Natalya. The oldest cousin of Killian. The one who wants to take the crown.

She did this? She kidnapped me!

When she sees me sitting on the ground, chained to the floor, she gets a smug smile on her face.

She folds her arms and looks me up and down.

I probably look like a mess, while she is the definition of gorgeous.

Hair perfectly styled. Soft, prink clothes that make her look like a character form a 2000's movie.

To my surprise another person walks in.

The man walks in with his eyes averted from me and on Natalya.

He seems to sniff the air and then his eyes shoot my way in less than a second.

As soon as the man looks at me my eyes widen, and so does his.