volume 4.5 chapter 1 An unexpected meeting

Introduction

From a third person 

The pool was packed with students, and there were queues in the massage rooms. The karaoke room is also packed with students.

At these very moments, a 1st grade student was heading for the deck. Opening the door, she entered and spoke:

- It's a pity that I can't count on you if your neighbor comes in here, but knowing you, you've already guessed that, haven't you, Takuya?

The boy got out of bed without answering her questions and walked over to a chair.

– To be responsible for Tsubaki-chan's suffering, and then personally help her... Where did you learn this?

- It's a long story, Ichika.

- And this note is from Horikita–senpai? Why write there "I know the past of Ayanokoji-senpai". And you haven't even changed your handwriting? I had to step in, you know, Takuya-kun?

Amasawa continued to chastise the guy for his thoughtless actions, in her opinion.

– It's part of the plan.

– Tell me about your plan. If she tells Ayanokoji-senpai about the note, he will suspect you.

- Are you really worried? -The guy asked with a sweet smile.

– I don't understand what you're talking about.

In an attempt to fool around, the guy just grinned and came close to her.

- You interfered with my plans and also hinted to Ayanokoji-senpai about me. So, you spread rumors about me with Yanagizawa-chan. What does it mean?

– Are you angry?

- What? Of course not. I couldn't get mad at you.

– Isn't this a declaration of love for Ny-a?

The guy just took Amasawa's right hand, intertwined his fingers and said,

- What do you think about this? Hee-hee~ but it's not like that. I've never considered you to be any kind of hindrance.

- Then should I remind you how you cared and helped in every possible way at this school?

– Ha ha. No, no, I remember it anyway. Although you can answer my questions. Why did you decide to play in the third game? – said the young man, bending down slightly.

– I decided to help you too. And with your plans, it would be difficult for Senpai to reveal you. Although I don't doubt senpai's abilities. But I've known you for a long time, -Amasawa said, a little nervous.

– Why are you trembling? I'm not going to use violence.

– I would like to believe that.

The guy took his hands away and stepped back.
Going to the door, he abruptly opened it and, pointing there, threw it onto the deck.

In Yagami's arms was a girl their age with beautiful brown hair. 

- Nagashimo–san, didn't you know that eavesdropping is not good?
- …
She didn't understand what had happened. Everything happened so fast that she didn't even have time to realize what was happening.

- Hi,  Y-Yagami–kun, - Nagashimo said, almost in a whisper.
- What are you doing here, Nagashimo–san?- The guy asked with a smile.

Nagashima found his smile rather creepy because of this situation, but he smiled as if nothing had happened. The girl behind the young man stood and did not move. There was a smile on her face. More creepy than the guy's.