Epilogue is a losing traitor

I came to the zone where Yagami pointed out. Approaching the place, I saw him again.

"Oh, Kushida-sempai," Yagami greeted me with a smile.

- Hi Yagami-kun.

His eyes looked kind as usual today, but that's all, nothing but a deception. He was never kind. He is rather Lucifer himself, who got out of the depths of hell.

Many may think I'm exaggerating, but it's not. He is the most angry, narcissistic, proud person. And his facade of an innocent boy is just disgusting. Especially when he was like me. But even so, he was never interested in anyone. Rather, he was not sinister, but indifferent.

Even if he says sick words to a person, he's not interested. As if it doesn't matter to him who is in front of him and what kind of person opposes him.

- Sempai, do you want to say something?

Okay, I'll play his game, but in the end I'll stab him in the back. My false loyalty is just to reduce his vigilance. And then I'll betray him and exclude him.

After all, everyone knows that people lose vigilance when something interests him. I can clearly see that Yagami was once interested in my breasts, so I use it against him.

This is the most common trick from women. Almost all women used such a trick to get rid of the enemy.

- What do you mean?

- I see from your eyes that you want to say something, but you can't just take it and say.

Maybe he was right because I wanted to show him the video, but I didn't say it.

- So sempai, you still don't have a record?

- Yes, I'm sorry Yagami-kun, they bothered me.

- If so, I'll ask you a sempai. Who was the hindrance?

The question was too common. But if I reveal the truth, Yagami will certainly start acting against it. And that's very good for me.

- It was Amasawa Ichik from 1-A class.

- Oh...

His face was slightly darkened, but he returned to his good facade and continued.

- If so, I understand correctly that you don't have a record, do you?

- Yes, that's right.

- In that case, you are free.

So I turned around like him. As soon as I was going to go the other side of the wilderness, he called me in the face.

- Kushida-sempai.

I turned around to ask why he called me.

- Yes, yes?

- Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me, right?

- Yes, absolutely.

- In that case, let me take a look at your tablet.

He took me by surprise.

- Do I have a choice?

As if waiting for such a question from me, he grinned. This time there was nothing from a good facade. I saw a completely different person with the same face. But after a few seconds, having returned his composure, he continued:

- Well, of course there is. We all have a choice. We are humans, free. We live in a completely free country. Everyone has a choice. We were born to choose.