Prologue. White Room student monologue

I always thought I was special. I was proud that I was always stronger than my peers. I defeated absolutely everyone in the White Room. It doesn't matter sparring or even a test. I've always won.

But if you look far into the past, we can say that I was not the best in the 5th generation.

But that's not what we're talking about now.

Few people know the feeling when you worked on yourself to be the best, but always remained a pathetic and unnecessary second.

This has always happened to me.

I was the best in a generation, but not in the White Room. Isn't the way of the White Room to create the strongest, but the strongest, who don't care whether he has talent or not.

Then what is the meaning of my existence?

Will I die like the others?

A real miserable end. You work for an institution to become the best, but you don't get to the masterpiece a little.

That's when I heard the name «Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.»

The only student of the «4th generation»

The only survivor.

No matter what, no matter who, he's always been the best. I've always heard that he's always been stronger than me.

The instructors always told me that he would dominate me.

Can I agree to this?

I don't want to be a pathetic scum that nothing but death awaits.

Weaklings must die. They are unworthy to live. Human beings are greedy and greedy.

If they are weak, they will try not to rise to the top, but to lower the person from top to bottom.

I've already watched this creature of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. And its results are clearly not exaggerated. He was far superior to me then.

Years later, I was finally able to overcome him.

I betrayed Tsukishiro and Ayanokoji-sensei to prove my strength.

It doesn't matter what's behind, because the samurai don't look back, they have no goals, they will go forward without stopping at anything.

I was the same samurai. I don't have a goal. And I don't think it's a goal to defeat Ayanokoji.

He's nothing but an obstacle in my way. And I'll break through this obstacle.

This is my battle, which decides whether I will be alive or not.

The bones are thrown and you can't cancel the move. Either he wins or I wins.

It's fate.