1.1 Meeting with a first-year group

Part 1

On behalf of Ayanokoji

April 1. On this day, I finally switched to the second year of study. In fact, I'm not very happy about it. This year there will be more problems than last year, because in addition to problems with my classmates, I have new problems. This time it's much more serious.

We graduated from the first year in Class D, although there is not much difference in points between classes D and C.

Class C scored 383 points in a year, which is 57 points higher than our class.

At the moment, the class leader is Horikita Suzune, and I look like her pawn or dog who faithfully obeys her orders. But if you get to know us better, you will understand that I am the real leader of our class, and Horikita is only my pawn on the chessboard.

Class B and A know that I'm a real class leader. The reason for this is simple. Last year, during the sports festival, the leader of class B, at that time they were class C, hunted me. And at that moment I beat him. Now Reuen Kakeru, Class B leader, knows my strength and constantly calls me a monster, which is really strange.

What about the class A leader? She just knew me for a long time that it shouldn't really be strange if I were the most ordinary student.

But I am an unusual student, I graduated from institutions where it was impossible to enter the outside world, and it was also forbidden to let people out of the outside world.

But under some circumstances, she somehow visited a place that is quite strange.

And now the class A leader, Sakayanagi Arisu, wants to fight me. It's actually exhausting.

And now two more problems have come to these two. One of them is the interim director of Tsukichiro, and the second is a White Room student who came here to exclude me.

And we also had a dispute with Tsukishiro, in which the conditions were set that I would have to find a White Room student. There was nothing immoral in this dispute, just a dispute without any awards or risks.

Missing time

After Chabashir-sensei's explanations, I, together with Horikita and Sudo, got up at the same time, which actually struck me.

Horikita came up to me. Sudo did the same. Although, I don't think Sudo would come up to me. Apparently, he follows Horikita.

- So, Horikita, what are your plans? - I asked her to find out the further actions of the class D leader.

«I think it's best for us to team up with 1-D class students,» Horikita answered, and Sudo supported her.

While we were discussing the problem violently, we heard the voice of Miyamoto, my classmate. According to him, the first-years are approaching here.

We went out into the corridor and saw two first-year-olds. The first name was Josen Kazuomi, it looks like a gorilla from the outside.

The second name is Nanase Tsubasa. She's cute, but I still have to suspect her, even if she's not from the White Room.

Horikita, Sudo and I approached this couple.

- Who are they, Nanase? - Hosen asked rudely.

- Tax, Horikita Suzune. academic abilities of A. In principle, it's not bad. The second one is Sudo Ken

Academic abilities of E+. Hehe,» she laughed a little when she saw Sudo's assessment. What, and her laughter sounded cute.

«So your brains are the same as that of a monkey,» said Hosen, which struck me.