4.2 Noisy and quiet

Entry

There was a sunset, meaning that the day would change to a cold and dark night. Yagami was returning from his destination zone. Going absolutely without emotion on his face, he suddenly noticed someone's insightful look. «Who is it?» He wondered in his thoughts. Yagami looked back, right and left, trying to find the stalker.

«D he notice me?» I wondered another one.

«Whoever you are, please leave the shelter,» Yagami said.

A sound comes from the bushes and looked at Yagami in that direction. Seeing a familiar and at the same time unfamiliar face, he said:

- Oh, Ruen-sempai, hello.

- How could you notice me in such darkness?

- And I didn't notice. I just heard the sounds of bushes and thought that I could be followed. Especially after a recent rumor about me.

There was a rumor around Yagami about the brutal beating of his classmate and two other first-year students.

No one knows yet whether the rumors are true or not.

- Cook. I've heard about rumors. But the rumors don't come out of nowhere,» Ruen said.

- Maybe, but Ruyen-sempai. Rumors don't have to be half true.

- Cook, are you saying that the rumors are a hoax?

- Maybe. If someone tries to exclude me, wouldn't it make sense to dissolve rumors about me first and make these rumors true?

- Are you saying that someone can be excluded from this exam? If so, how will you get involved in this situation? I was wondering, cookie.

- Definitely from the five lower group will be excluded. There is no insurance that you, me or even Nagumo-sempai will be excluded from this exam. Of course, it's a shame if the students are excluded, but there's nothing to be done about it.

Although Yagami spoke emotionally, at the same time disinterest in this situation flew out of his mouth. By his tone, you could understand that he didn't care about rumors about him or his enemies. Tone was so indifferent that Ruen had thoughts that Yagami did not care about the fate of the first-year students at all, whom he promised to protect whatever it cost him.

- Your voice is so uninterested in this situation. You remind me of one person, a cookie.

- There are no individual people. Everyone is similar to each other, Ryuen-sempai.

- I recently heard that two of my classmates were excluded from the exam. Do you have anything to do with that?

- Why do you think so?

- They were thrown off the cliff. And that day you were in the same area with them. Questions?

- There are no questions, but why did you decide it was me?

«Don't ASK COUNTER QUESTIONS AND ANSWER,» Ryuen shouted with all his voice.

- Please, can you not yell at me?

- Tch. Answer otherwise, motherfucker, I'll break you right here and now.

- You decided to accuse me of what I didn't do. Do you think I'll be afraid and retreat? No way.

At the same time, Rewen's fist flew next to Yagami's face.

Yagami evaded this sudden attack.

- Cook, well done, evaded.

- Can't you break me psychologically, and decided to break me with violence? Hah. Still, you haven't changed.

- What? - Ruen asked puzzled.

At the same moment, Yagami came close to Ryuen and pushed his hand into the chest, from which Ryuen fell to the ground.

- You, Ruen-sempai, haven't changed at all. They ruled the class with tyranny even being weak. You have both cunning and strength, but that doesn't mean you're stronger than many. Last year you didn't care about the lives of your classmates, but this year we decided to look for the culprit who threw your classmate off the cliff. You've become gentler, but you haven't gotten better. You still remained... Pathetic.

Ruen wanted to get up and hit him like Yagami pushed him again.

- Unnecessary...

Ruen tried to get up again, but this time Yagami hit him right in the jaw, and then pushed him again.

- Weak...

Yagami put his foot on Ruen's head.

- So. After such qualities, do you read yourself as someone special? Or maybe a worthy leader of his class? Maybe your classmates are coming to you because they just don't want to be the leader of their class?

Rewen had a strange feeling in his head, which scientists called the «Déjà vu» feeling.

He felt cold from Yagami's words, but even so, he wasn't going to stop.

Ruen pushed Yagami's leg from the side and got up abruptly from the ground.

Pointing his fist towards Yagami, he tried to hit him again... But Yagami evaded to the right and directed his power into Rjuen's kidney with his right fist. Hitting there, Yagami stepd back a little.

Ruen holding his right kidney and attacked again.

Yagami again wanted to evade and counterattack, as he noticed that the blow was different from the previous one and went back.

Ruen stopped and grinned. After a few seconds, he started laughing. With every second, Ruen's laughter was more impulsive and aggressive.

- You read me. Who are you? - Ruen asked.

- I'm Takuya Yagami. Class 1-B leader, Ruen-sempai,» Yagami said and headed towards Rewen. Directing his fist, he looked around and saw two bodies approaching him.

Changing the direction, he hit one in the throat, and grabbed the other by the hand and threw it to the ground.

- Agh...

- Damn, Ishizaki, you're so slow, damn it.

Albert lay opposite Ishizaki, grabbing himself by the throat.

However, Yagami didn't really try to restrain himself by hitting him in the throat.

«And I was thinking when you would leave your shelter,» Yagami said, «Oh, I didn't tell you. So, when I looked right and left, then I felt their presence.

- Hahaha, it's a very funny situation, isn't it, Ishizaki, a cookie?

- Aghhhh... It's not a time for jokes, Ryuen-san, let's attack him together.

«It's useless,» Yagami said and raised his head above his head and kicked Ishizaki's head with all his strength.

Ishizaki passed out and Ruen was shocked there. His body seemed to be electrocuted and he froze in place. Pink Yagami reminded him of those times.

Yagami was not going to restrain himself and could well have killed Ishizaki if he had made enough strength. Ruen felt it.

- It's your turn, isn't it, Ryuen-sempai?

With these words, Yagami came close to Ryuen and hit Ayanokoji's solar plexus with all his strength.

He passed out from one blow and his body began to fall to the ground, but he was grabbed by Yagami's hands and carefully folded to the ground.

Put it in, he looked at the three in turn and said:

- A very funny performance...