3.3 Invisible character

Of the enemies, the most dangerous is the enemy who pretended to be a friend.

Sh. Rustaveli

Invisible character

Introductions

The day has begun. I left the tent as usual. When I went outside, I took toothpaste and a brush. Going to the river, I started brushing my teeth.

«Yesterday it was troublesome,» I thought and sighed.

Memories

- D7, right? Well, then let's go,» I muffle under my nose.

I was in zone D8, and I was very lucky that my next zone was next to me.

Without hesitation, I got there very quickly.

When I got there, I saw that I was there alone. More precisely, I was the first to come to the zone.

Having taken the slot, I was waiting for my opponent. As it turned out, the tasks of this zone are armwrestling.

After a long wait, someone finally came. I was too happy about it. And the new man was...

Girl???

Enough, what?

Come on. It's possible. Suddenly it dawned on me that I saw this girl somewhere.

Brown hair, golden eye color. The neatly folded hair was beautiful.

I couldn't help but forget her. In a sense, I recognized her. Her name was...

Yanagizawa Shizuka. 1st grade student.

Academic abilities B, but physical abilities B+. She was clearly above average.

Mentally praising her, we started armwrestling.

I'm going to defeat her. I don't want my name to live in disgrace.

Taking her hands, we expected the countdown.

- Three.

- Two.

- One.

- Start.

Memories end

I don't think she's a White Room student. Although she has a dead face, just like me. But I can't guess.

- Yanagizawa Shizuka, right? - muttered under his nose.

It will be interesting to watch her. It's like a scattered katana. Even the most gentle touch will cause you deep pain.

She looks just like this sword.

Going to my zone, I met Nanase, who was going to F3, just like me. Am I lucky or not? Should I call her?

I thought.

- Hi, Nanase.

«Oh, sempai,» she said with a smile.

A beautiful and innocent smile right on her face.

- Where are you going, Nanase?

- I'm in F3 sempai, and you?

- Me too.

- Wow, what a wonderful coincidence. Shall we go together, sempai?

I usually refuse, but I need to know some necessary information.

- And why not.

We walked silently. The silence was broken by me:

- Nanase, do you know a girl like Yanagizawa Shizuka?