prologue. monologue Nagashimo Miko

I've always been afraid of others. My paranoia was too developed. Despite this, being afraid of almost every person, I was still able to find a couple of friends.

The pestilence of recent days can be described in one word – silence.

This continued until high school. After graduating from high school, I decided to enroll in Kodo Ikusei High School. I didn't expect this, but I was accepted to this school. There was no limit to the joy. But there was one drawback.

I was afraid of people, and it's hard to live in a place full of strangers.

On the first of April, when I went to the gym, I was looking for my row. Unfortunately, that's when I broke my glasses and could barely see everything I saw. At that moment, I bumped into someone.

Hitting his back, I felt a chill run down my spine and fell to the ground. I thought he might yell at me like my parents.

– Are you okay?

A quiet voice was heard. Looking up, I saw a guy with a gentle smile and kind eyes. The nicest guy I've ever met. He reached out to help me. I took his hand and felt the hardness of his palms.

– Y-yes… I'm-I'm fine.…

My voice was shaking. The guy noticed it.

– I'm Takuya Yagami, nice to meet you.

–N-Nagashimo M-Miko," I replied timidly, to which he smiled sweetly and began a conversation.

We got to talking and he turned out to be a very nice guy. There was nothing between us that could be called love. Just a friendship.

Today I was walking around the ship after the exam on the island and the competition.

– A child who has not been embraced by the village will burn it to the ground to feel the warmth.

A voice was heard. It was Yagami's voice. When I went to the hut and opened the door a crack, I saw Yagami and Amasawa.

Unfortunately, they both saw me.…

And then some very strange things happened....