Prologue. Monologue of a White Room student

Kodo Ikusei High School.

A gym where all the first-year students gathered, including me.

I joined this school quite recently, but I can safely call the students of this school in one word... Garbage...

When applying for this school, you had to solve a small easy test.

I passed it for all 100 points, but others could not even solve more than half, which is why I believe that the level of knowledge of this school is outrageously low.

I entered this school not for knowledge or other principles of an ordinary person. I came here to finally defeat him...

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka...

Even if I try to remember the exact date, I'm afraid I won't be able to remember. With one mention of this person's name, strength accumulates in my legs and hands. I barely restrained myself so as not to hit the man standing in front of me.

Why do I hate him so much? The reason is simple. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is the only student who managed to turn the whole White Room upside down.

The only one who was able to give great influence to others. The only fourth-generation student who was able to survive in his generation.

His generation was called «demonic

But most of all, the influence was given to us, fifth-generation students, who were a year younger than him.

Every time I heard these evil words like «Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is much better,» «Last year Ayanokoji Kiyotaka was better than you,» I'm getting more and more angry.

I want revenge on him, but I don't know how. In the White Room, students could not meet with other students from another generation.

But at one point, at one damn moment, I, the best fifth-generation student, was sent on a mission that said that I had to return Ayanokoji Kiyotaka.

Well, now I'll finally show everyone that I'm much better than him. I'll show the White Room that I'm the best student of the White Room. And no one can stop me.