46. To get pizza

💭By Dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

"Hahahaha, Did you see their faces?!" "Yeah, they tried so hard to get us! hahaah!" The group who just got away from the cops, walked into the pizza place. They were all laughing very loudly even Izuku had the time of his life. "Good thing we survived cuz now we can enjoy a piece of pizza!" "I didn't know you were such a good driver touya." Izuku said smiling. "I'm the best driver you will ever meet kid." 

They took a seat somewhere in the deserted-looking restaurant and ordered some pizza. "What did you order Izu?" Toga asked. "If it's pizza with broccoli, we're leaving you here." Shiggy said all serieus. "Pizza with broccoli? No, I ordered some margarita. I really like the extra chees." Izuku said with a cheap smile. "I should have known, It's just as cheesy as you." Toga chuckled. "How about a toast? To the new member of the League of Villains. To Izuku!" Dabi said raising his glass. "Yes!" Everyone else agreed and followed Dabi's action. "Wait, me? one of you? I could never be one of the League of Villains. I'm not a villain." Izuku said looking down. "You don't need to be a villain, you being our friend is enough." Toga said as she smiled and hugged Izuku.

Of all the emotions Izuku felt fear was the one to stand out. He was scared his new friends would betray him like his old ones did. How Uraraka didn't believe him and how Todoroki stabbed him in the back. "I feel honored really but I can't be one of the League of Villains." Izuku said as a single tear ran down his cheek. Dabi knew why Izuku reacted like that and was about to say something but Toga was faster. "Izuku, you probably don't remember this but we met each other before I was a villain." Toga explained and Izuku listened carefully. "I just got away from my bullies and I was crying on the swing in the park. It was late but you were there too. You asked why I was crying and I explained you about my quirk." As Toga tells her story Izuku starts to remember that night. "Right I remember, You told me that everyone hated you because you had a villainous quirk. But I told you it was better than not having one at all." Izuku said finishing Toga's story as she smiled glad that her friend remembered. "You were the first person to support me with my quirk." "I understand toga but I can't have friends, not again." It was quiet for a while. "Izuku." Dabi started disturbing the silents. "It's not the future you're afraid of, It's the past repeating itself that haunts you. We aren't like the heroes. We would never betray our own like that." Dabi explained. "How about a toast to that." Toga said as she clinked her glass with the others. Izuku smiled, he felt lucky to be with his new friends as he took a big sip from his alcoholic drink.

3 hours later the group of drunk friends finally make it back to their base. Kurogiri was standing in the bar waiting for their return. "Where have you been?" Izuku and Toga were laughing with Twice as Shiggy responded. "We went to get pizza." "You were gone for 4 hours!" Kurogiri said. "So? You're just jealous cuz we don't have pizza for you." Dabi said laughing. "You brought Izuku with you?" Kurugiri said worried as he grabbed a hold of the poor boy. "We got away from the police! It was awesome!" Izuku laughed. "You what!?" "Shhh! Izuku that was supose to stay between us!" Toga said. "Oops, hahah." The whole group started laughing exept Kurogiri. "What would the boss say about this? What if anything happened to his son?" Kurogiri said. "Nothing happened we just had some fun." "Well the boss wanted to see him but as he is now we can't send him in." "Pfff why not?" Dabi asked and looked at Izuku. "He's as good as sober." Izuku got a pot from the kitchen and Toga gave him a knife. "Oh look I'm a knight! hahaha I'll kill you all hahahah." Izuku said as he ran after Twice to stab him and Toga just laughed her ass off. "Okay maybe not sober but the boss will like him more now." Kurogiri rolled his eyes as he looked at Izuku. "Come on, You can't tell me this isn't good for him. He hasn't smiled like this since we saved him. Okay yeah maybe it's the alcohol but he's at least having some fun. Can't we wait a bit more with all that other stuff? Can't we just let him enjoy this for a while?" "Fine but you'll have to talk to the boss yourself then." "I will."