21. A day with the villains

💭By Dreamer💭

3rd person POV.

Dabi offered a hand and Izuku grabbed it letting himself get pulled up on his feet. "Sorry about that, He doesn't trust new people fast." Dabi apologized on behave of Shigaraki. "It's okay, I'm used to It." Izuku replied as he looked around before questioning. "Where am I?" "You're in our base, kid. Our evil villain lare." Dabi answered with a smirk. "Why did you bring me here?" "Don't ask so many questions. It was better than sleeping on a bench in the rain, now lay back down on that couch and go to sleep." The burned villain said as he ruffled Izuku's hair. The greenette turned around and walked back to the couch. "Thank you, Dabi." He said looking up at the taller male before he went back to sleep.

In the morning Izuku woke up to loud screaming. Since he is in a villain's base he thought the worst and stood up to run towards the sound. He ran into the living room and except of seeing someone getting murdered, he saw Dabi and the rest playing video games. This confused the young hero. "Oh, Izuku your up. How did you sleep?" Dabi asked when he saw the greenette standing in the doorway. "Good." Izuku answered. "OH, MY GOD! WHO IS THIS?! HE'S SO CUTE!" A blond girl yelled jumping on Izuku. "Toga, chill out. It's morning, I'm not awake enough for this shit." Shigaraki said walking into the living room, But stopped when he saw Izuku. "Why's the kid still here? Shouldn't he be at school?" The light blue-haired villain questioned. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Izuku.

"I-I got an f-free week." Izuku stated. "The kid doesn't need to go to school, he'll stay here for the rest of the day." Dabi said pulling Izuku down on the ground to sit next to him. "Fine, but you'll bring him back before dark." Shigaraki said. "Yeah, yeah. I will." Dabi agreed as he gave Izuku a game controller.

They played games for about 3 hours and Izuku was having the best time of his life. He sucks in video games and even if he lost every single game he still loved to play. "Wow, Dabi. You are so good at this, I wish I could play as well as you." Izuku smiled complimenting his new friend. "Your pretty good yourself." Dabi said returning the compliment. "Don't worry Izu-kun, Even if you lose we won't hate you for it." Toga said smiling. 

After that, they went to the training area to have some more fun. "What are we doing here?" Izuku asked. "This is where to most fun happens." Toga replied as she opened a big closet full of knives. When Izuku saw the knives he started to get nervous. "W-what are y-you g-going to d-do with those?" Toga didn't say anything, she just pulled a lever and the lights went on and multiple targets appeared and started moving. "You just need to throw a knife at the targets." Toga explained as she showed Izuku how to do it. "Y-you want m-me to t-trow a knife?" Izuku asked as Toga nodded. "It's not hard." Toga said while she threw a knife and it hit the bullseye. Dabi stood at the sides leaning against the wall looking at Izuku as he slowly grabbed a knife. "I have never done this before." Izuku said as he aimed for the target. The greenette threw the knife he completely missed. He was about to apologize and say he's bad at it but Dabi spoke first. "Try again." Izuku grabbed another knife, took a deep breath, focused on the target and right before he threw, a memory from Katsuki flashed in front of his eyes. He threw and it was a bullseye on the hardest moving target there was. Toga and Dabi cheered for him while Izuku was still processing what happened. 

After a long day of fun."Thank you, both. This was really a lot of fun but I should go back to the dorms." Izuku said. Out of nowhere, Izuku fainted. "Shigy, Why did you do that man?!" Dabi yelled at the villain holding a tranquilizer gun. "Go was going home and he can't know where our base is, so I shot him." Shigaraki explained. Dabi didn't say anything else, he just sighed and picked the greenette up off the ground to bring him back to the dorms. 

Hiii, Dreamer here. With another question.

Who's your favorite villain?

I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day, I love you all. Dreamer out^-^