15. A new week

💭By dreamer💭

Izuku's POV.

as i slowly woke up from my needed sleep i can feel the pain from yesterday hasn't disappeared yet. i carefully sit up and hold my pounding head to ease the pain. I look around my new room and see my school uniform on the floor next to me. i grab the piece of clothing and put it on.

After that i try to stand up and almost failed but luckily i grabbed a hold on the cold grey wall. My head hurts more then i thought. As i made my way to the door and try to open it i realized that the door is locked. "Hello? Sir, can you please open the door. I need to get ready to go to school." I put my ear against the door and hear heavy footsteps coming my way. I back away from the door expecting it to open up but all  that happens is a drunk man that starts talking. "Shut your fucking mouth brat, your not going anywhere." While saying that sir unlocked the basement door probably to give me an other beating. i knew my father of the year wouldn't let me go so i did what i had to to and took this opportunity to run.

Sir was about to open the door as I push it open and ran as fast as i could. I ran through the house all the way to the front door. Once out the house i kept running until i felt my lungs burn and my legs shake from the lack of sleep.

 I guess i will have to brush my teeth in the dorms. 

I don't think it will be a nice visit next time, sir will surely kill me. 

Why das this even happen to me? 

oh right i'm useless and a killer, i deserve it. 

I was so lost in thoughts i din't even realize i was already in the dorms standing in front of my room. But for some reason i was scared to go inside. 

What if Kacchan was here? 

Will he yell at me again?

Of course he will, he will take every chance to hurt you in anyway. The more the better. Who wouldn't take the chance to hurt a villain. 

Maybe the voice in my head is right for once. I killed my mother after all. I deserve it anyway so if Kacchan is here it's okay. as i opened the door a delicious smell made it's way into my nose, bacon?

I fully opened the door to reveal a shirtless Kacchan cooking some breakfast. He looks so handsome and hot. I shake my head to get rid of all the thoughts but only making my headache worse. 

"Good morning, Kacchan." I greet him giving a fake smile as i close the door behind me. I see Kacchan look over at me with a disgusting look. "And here i was thinking i would have a beautiful and perfect morning but of course you need to ruin it with your ugly face, don't you you Worthless shit." Kacchan said giving me a glare. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you where here." I said while looking at the ground. "Well it's my dorm too you selfish prick, if you don't want to share then die." Kacchan said and i could see he was beginning to get mad. "I didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry." I said quickly making my way to the bathroom. 

Once in the Bathroom i locked the door and leaned onto the sink with tears in my eyes. I can't do this anymore. I just love Kacchan so much but he dasn't love me back, In fact he hates me so much he would probably hold a party when i die. My legs have out and i fell on the floor. I couldn't hold my tears anymore they were rolling of my cheeks. 

Monday, a new week away from my dad. A new start that started with me crying on my bathroom floor.

Suddenly something caught me eye. It was a razor blade.