37. It was all a lie

💭By Dreamer💭

Izuku's POV.

It's been five months since Komi convinced me to believe Kacchan wasn't lying to me. And to be honest... I should have killed her, She knew he wasn't being honest but she cared more about keeping her stupid job than her damn clients. I knew I shouldn't have trusted Kacchan ever again but I let myself be convinced because I wanted the old days back. Now I know nothing is ever going to be like it used to be. "Hey, kid!" I closed my diary and turned my head to look at the door. Dabi was standing in the doorway. "Me and Toga are going knife throwing, you wanne come?" I was thinking for a moment, Dabi has been asking me to come ever since I started living with the villains but I never felt like going. "No, I'm gonna stay in today." "Oh, come on Izu! You always stay in, Come with us for a change. It's gonna be a lot of fun I promise!" Toga said trying to convince me to come. "Toga, wait for me downstairs." "Yes sir!" Toga said putting her hand next to her forehead, like in the army. After the crazy blond left Dabi walked over to Izuku and crouched in front of him. 

"Look kid, I don't know half of the shit you have been through. But I do know you have been in a lot of pain, And pain changes people. It makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out. Don't shut us out. We didn't hurt you and never will. So why don't you just come out of this dark dusty room and come with us?" "Yeah Izu, come with us. It's gonna be so much fun!" Toga said coming from behind the door. "I told you to go downstairs." Dabi said. "Since when do I listen?" Toga said chuckling. Izuku smiled seeing his new friends bicker with each other, he could be happy with them. "I'll come with you guys, on one condition." Toga and Dabi settled down to listen what Izuku's condition is. "You guys have to teach me."

3rd person POV.

4 months earlier, Izuku and Katsuki went along great, Just like the old days. Izuku slept next to Katsuki, still scared but it was way better than it was before. They eat together, and watch TV together even though Izuku still won't sit on the couch, but other than that things have been a lot better.  Last week Mina invited them to a party, nothing fancy but there is going to be a lot of alcohol. The party was tonight, Katsuki and Izuku were going together. Izuku was really excited it felt like they were going on a date. 

"Izuku! You almost done?" Katsuki asked banging on the bathroom door. "Yes Kacchan I'm done." Izuku said as he came out of the bathroom. "Alright let's go." The two of them walked out of their dorm and made their way to Mina's party. 

4 hours later, yes they have been partying for 4 hours. Almost everyone is drunk except for Izuku. He doesn't drink because of his father. But it was a great party, everyone was having fun and there was good music. Izuku was also mostly alone at the party since everyone still hated him. They were all playing truth or dare while Izuku was cleaning a bit to make sure Mina didn't have a lot of work after the party. 

But suddenly he heard Katsuki yell his name. "Yes Kacchan?" Izuku replied. "Do you still love me?" The drunk blond asked while Mina recorded the whole thing. Izuku was quiet. "Oi! I asked you a fucking question!" Katsuki yelled as he walked closer to Izuku. The blond stopped right in front of the greenette and looked him dead in the eye. Izuku carefully looked up. "Yes, I still love you Kacchan. And my love keeps growing for you every single day." Everyone started laughing. "Pfff what a loser!" As the laughter died down a bit, Izuku found enough courage to ask Katsuki the ultimate question.

"Do you love me back?" It was dead quiet, everyone stopped laughing and chatting to hear what Katsuki would say. The music stopped playing and Mina was still recording to not miss a thing. "Tch, what do you think? Of course not, why would I ever love you? Why would anyone ever love you? There is nothing special or lovable about you! You're just a weak, pathetic loser who can't even take care of himself! Let alone be a hero! What the hell were you even thinking? You, a hero? Pfff don't make me laugh, you killed your own mother! You could never be a hero and no one could ever love you!" Katsuki yelled out and spat every insult with passion. 

Izuku's POV.

"If you hate me so much then why did you take care of me this past month?!" I yelled back with tears in my eyes. Everything he said hurt me more than anything but I'm sure that somewhere deep inside Kacchan there is a piece of him that does love me. "I only took care of your sorry ass because Mr. Aizawa told me to!" My eyes widen. Mr. Aizawa asked him to take care of me? "You think I wanted to take care of you? No! You are a fucking burden!" Kacchan kept yelling at me as tears rolled down my cheeks. All this time I thought Kacchan took care of me because he cared, but he would have rather watched me die. This past month was a complete lie! My thoughts got interrupted by Kacchan's face which got closer to whisper something into my ear. "You should just end your life, It will do us all a favor." Kacchan seemed satisfied and walked away to get another drink. Mina was still recording and everyone was still looking at me, they started chatting and laughing. All the noise was getting louder and louder, I couldn't take it anymore and started running.

I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to get away. I kept running and running, even though I was already far away from everyone it felt as if the laughter was still getting louder. It was getting overwhelming. 

Hiii, Dreamer here! I hope you liked this chapter.

How would you guys like villain Izuku to be? Quiet? Mysterious? Crazy?

Have an awesome day, I love you guys!❤