Harriet Potter is Natasha romanoff's Mother

Natasha Romanoff was Actually Born Lillian Potter (Lilly For short) Daughter Of Harriet Potter And oc male.

She was a squib so her Father refused to have anything to do with her.

Her mother Harriet on the other hand didn't care that her daughter was a squib all she cared about that she is healthy.

But one night As Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione babysat while Harriet was out hunting down death eaters.

Baby Lillian was kidnapped by a death eater, the ones Harriet was hunting were just a distraction.

When Harriet was notified she went Into a rage and activated a special rune she had put on her daughter that let's her appears straight to her location, she arrives to the horrifying sight of her baby being sucked into a portal she tries to save her baby but was to slow and her baby vanished.

The grief of loosing her baby released in a devastating wave of pure magic that killed every single death eater that was there.

In another universe a woman finds a baby and takes it to an orphanage.

Where she is raised until she was taken by the red room.

Years pass and now she is an avenger.

In the other universe Years after years have passed and Harriet Potter Dosent look a day over 20 But her magic prowess continues to grow at an incredible rate.

And It's Beacuse she is now the master of death.

She has never stopped searching for her baby since that awful day, she travels the world constaly trying to find her daughter.

She finally finds out that the portal that took her daughter was a portal to another universe.

And with all he magic she has she blasts open a hole to the universe where her daughter should be.

As soon as she went through the portal she could feel her daughter and for the first time in decades she smiles as she activates the rune on her daughter letting her apperate straight to her location.

Natasha is having breakfast in the tower when all of a sudden a young woman appears.

And before Natasha can attack, she is brought in a crushing hug as the woman begins to sob. She tries to escape but for some reason she can't move an inch ( Harriet accidently used her magic in a fit of emotion to keep her daughter still)

When the rest of the avengers rush in Afyer being alerted of the intruder they are met with the confusing sight of a young woman hugging Natasha while sobbing.