Harry Raised by McGonagall, Sprout and Flitwick

When Dumbledore leaves Harry On the doorstep of the Dursleys, Minerva McGonagall Pretends to leave, And Waits until Dumbledore and Hagrid Leave Before  Waiting and watching Harry until Morning When Mrs Dursleys Finds Harry, She watches as She leaves Harry On the curb With the Rubbish Bins.

Inraged And knowing that if she would do that to a helpless baby She would not treat James and Lily's Son Right even if it was her nephew, She transform Back to herself and picked up baby Harry.

When he sees her he Tries to grab her glasses as he coos at her.

She leaves.

The next day she calls her friends Pomona Sprout and Filius Flitwick, To her Home.

When they arrived they are shocked to see Her holding Harry James potter.

After They get over the shock they ask her what she is doing with him.

She explains that the people Dumbledore's wanted to leave him are his Aunt and uncle and they are horrible people and Harry's aunt had left him on the curb With the Rubbish Bins like he was trash.

She asks her friends to keep that she has Harry a secret, And asks for Their help raising him, The agree And Come up with the idea to Put their money together and Buy a little house where they will live together to rise Harry.

Harry is Raised by Minerva McGonagall, Pomona Sprout And Filius Flitwick He has a amazing childhood, And he knows all about his parents, Magic And the war.

He has been using magic since he was a baby and they are surprised when Harry summoned a Bottle When he was hungry.