Eren in DC universe

Inspired by Revival by the amazing writer hatredwithpassion

Eren ends up in the DC universe.

His titan powers Like hardening and the war hammer are improved greatly so he can control it even when not in his titan form and do things he was unable to do before and he has enhanced strength but no where near did strength of his titan form.

He is exploring when he sees a group of men carrying kids Into a building he follows worried about the kids, And discovers a child trafficking ring.

He watched as they goons put the kids in cages, He covers his face with his hood and scarf before busting in and brutally killing them they try to shoot him but with his Hardening that he used to make armour to cover himself bullets just flatten He kills them all except one who he knocks out.

He frees the kids and they run away.

He takes the one he knocked out to another building where he tortured him to gets all the info about the group and when he gets all the info he kills him.

With the information about more child trafficking groups he steals a mask that covers his whole face and wears a cloak to cover the armour made out of his hardening.

He goes to every child trafficking ring kills all the goons except one, let's the kids go and tortured the one he didn't kill for information and once he has the information kills them.

One guy he tortured told him about drug deals so he does the same thing that he does for the traffickers except he doesn't kill them just beats them brutally and takes the drugs and money, he keeps the money but gets rid of the drugs and destroys the guns.

That's when the bats learn about a vigilante as the cops ask them for the drugs and money from the deal that they had apparently stopped but knowing it wasn't them they figure out there is another vigilante.

They didn't know about him earlier as they didn't notice the missing kids (as the kids missing where street kids), the kids never told anyone, and eren got rid of the dead bodies.

Batman isn't happy about the new vigilante in "His territory" but can't find any thing about him making him angrier.

Eren stops more Deals and keeps the money, gets rid of the drugs and destroys the guns.

People start talking about him and most people of crime alley like him.

He accidentally gets a following when he travels all over crime alley giving away food, water, gift cards for stores, clothes, blankets and some cash to the homeless, kids and the working girls.

He even teaches some self defense moves and the people he teaches teach others.

They starts to call him the Crimson Sentinel of Crime alley or Crimson or sentinel for short (or choose different)

Eren notices that when he is out in his outfit and mask he is being called Crimson, Sentinel or Crimson sentinel.

So he starts answering to it.

He accidentally runs into Batman when beating up a group of drug dealers.

Batman Confronts Eren but when he tells him to FUCK off and he is going to do what he wants batman tries to intimidate him but he had dealt with titans and levi a random guy dressed as a bat was nothing to him.

Batman is surprised when the vigilante laughs in his face asking if that was supposed to scare him.

Eren goes to walk away when he senses something so Turning around he catches the batarang thrown at him.

Batman then starts attacking him but Eren is can keep up with him.

He notices the grappling gun on the bats belt and it reminded him of the 3d ODM gear so he steals it before running away.

He destroys it just taking the necessary parts so he can make his own grappling gun.

When it's finished he masters it on the fist go as it is way easier then the 3D ODM gear.

Batman goes home defeated and angry saying that capturing and stopping The new vigilante is the new most important mission.

Eren gets chased by more of the bat cult and when his fans sees the bats trying to capture him they start to interfere, by throwing things at them, getting in their way, and helping Crimson sentinel escape by showing him secret passage ways and crowding the streets.

Giving eren time to get away or remove his gear and hide in the crowds.

He runs into red hood being overwhelmed by goons and he jumps in helping him and when the goons are down Jason expects his helper to scold him for killing thinking he was a new bat or a friend of the bats but is surprised when he just walks away.

(Jason isn't talking to the other bats and was away on a mission so he hasn't heard about eren)

They meet again more times and Jason asks him what is going on aren't you a friend of the bat why aren't you trying to stop me killing.

Eren tells him that he isn't a friend of the bat and his cult and that they are trying to stop him for helping people Eren leaves after telling red hood that.

Red hood starts looking into him finding out he Is called the Crimson Sentinel of Crime alley, That the people of crime alley love him, that the bats are after him and that the people interfere with the bats.

When Jason meets him again he Tells him it's funny that the bats are being stopped by the people they think they save.

Jason and eren team up more and on a case of child trafficking Jason sees crimson sentinel kill and is surprised but he is actually glad that he puts the monsters who hurt kids down.

They become friends but don't reveal their identity.