Attack on Titan Oc raises Eren Armin and Mikasa

Oc/Reader is in her late 20s.

She Looks like Vi From arcane (Without tattoos) Or she just has the same body type and a more feminine face (Or you can choose different, but since she is a fighter she should have muscles not like most anime girls who are all boobs and ass)

She is a titan shifter. She lives in the wild outside the Wall.

Her Titan isn't one of the nine and if a Titan ate her they wouldn't become human again.

Her Titan form doesn't have any special
powers she is just like a regular Titan. (Or you can choose different)

Her Titan Isn't disfigured, And it is 16 Metres tall.

She found out she could turn into a titan when she was a Child/Teenager, She was playing in the woods alone(as she was an orphan) when a man attacked and tried to assualt her, He cut had a knife and as soon as he cut her she transformed into a Titan, She accidentally killed him when she slapped him away and his spine snapped in half.

She Transforms back And burried his body before running away Sneaking past the soldiers and Escaping the wall.

As she knew if she was caught she was going to be Killed.

She finds a huge cave that titans can't access  because it is too high up and makes it her home

She spends all day in her Titan form training and sometimes killing other Titans and then training as a human all night.

The reason she trains at night is because she found out that titans sleep at night.

A couple Years go by and living outside the walls she is the happiest she has ever been.

She is very good at climbing trees even in her Titan Form.

With Animals not being afraid of titans she has no problem hunting and killing them for food.

She kills all of the titans she comes across. But the scouts never notice as it doesn't make a dent in the titans numbers.

She has excellent stamina and can transform multiple times within minutes.

She sometimes sneaks into the wall To get things she can't get outside.

And that's how she comes across Eren, Armin And Mikasa, She becomes fond of them and treats them like her kids/siblings. ( I'm not sure if the timeline is right)

At first she only went into the walls when she really needed to but after meeting Eren, Armin and Mikasa, She sneaks into the wall once a week.

She brings them meat and little figures she had carved out of wood.

More years go by And Oc/Reader had just killed a titan when she sees the Lighting that happens every time she Transforms At the wall, And then she watches in horror as A Humungous Titan Kicks the wall down.

She is in horror As she knew it was a person doing that as that Lighting happens everyone she Transforms.

She thinks of the kids and all the innocent people and runs as fast as she can to the wall, By the time she gets there titans are everywhere eating people.

She starts attacking all the titans she sees, saving people in the process by stopping titans from eating them and then putting the people she saved down.

She arrives at Eren's house too late and sees who she thinks is Eren's mother being eaten by a titan as Eren, Armin and Mikasa watched and a soldier ran away. ( It was a Random solder)

The titan them goes for the kids so she Rips it head clean off and then stomps on its nape multiple times, angry that it killed Eren's mother and that the kids had seen it happen, She is also furious that a soldier had ran away instead of trying to help or taking the kids when him.

She then turns to the kids seeing how they were looking at her in shock. She walks a bit closer then stops and crouched, trying to make herself as non threatening as possible she makes a kind of crooning noise as she put her palm down and using her other hand gestures for them to hop on.

They stare in shock but they all hop on her hand, she closes her palm halfway so she is cupping them and then stands up as gently as possible.

She keeps them in her palm and cupped to her chest as she leaves the wall only killing titans in her way.

She takes them to her cave, puts them down and then transforms back when she sees them panicking after finally realising that they just rode in a titans palm and left the Wall.

She explains all she can.

And the kids decided to stay with her, as they had no-one else and they would be safe with her.

Years go by and the bond between The kids and her has only gotten so much stronger, She is willing to do absolutely anything for them, And the kids have come to see her as their Mom (not replacing they ones they had)

(Only love interest is Levi.)