BTS X Famous Singer Songwriter

Oc/Reader is female.

She is a famous (choose Race But not  Korean) Singer/Songwriter.

She is very popular.

She has been in a couple of relationships that all ended badly.

She has got lots of hate for her relationships. And there has been huge amounts of rumours about Her.

(Sort of like Taylor Swift)

She is a month older than Hoseok. (You can choose different if you want)

She has known BTS secretly for a couple of months after Hoseoks sister made a custom outfit for Her.

And since all of Bts are fans of hers. When Hoseok found out his sister was making a custom one of a kind outfit for her. He got her to give Reader/Oc their numbers. (Or they met when Bts visited Hoseoks sister when Oc/Reader was meeting her)

They get to know Each other and become friends fast.

As they all have shared interests.

Fashion - jhope and her

Dance- Jimin and her

Music- Yoongi and her

Art- namjoon and her

Filming/Producing jungkook and her

Cooking - Jin and her

Photography - Taehyung and her

(You can change the shared interests if you want. )

They all gain feelings for her.

And she gains feelings for all of them.

They all try to keep their feelings secret not wanting to risk their friendship and knowing that Oc/Reader has been heartbroken a couple of weeks before they met.

But after an incedient Bts tell her the truth that they are all in love with her.

And she tells them the truth that she loves all of them as well but she won't act on it cause it could damage Bts brotherly friendship.

Cause if she dates one member the others will get jealous or upset and she doesn't want that to happen to them as she is not worth breaking their bond.

A couple of months after the reveal.

There is an incident where they blurt out that they would be fine with her dating all of them, as long as they all get to be with Her. As their feelings have just grown stronger.

She agrees but makes the condition that if it is affecting their bond that they will break up.

They come up with rules.

Like no getting competitive about who she likes more.

no getting jealous of each other.

If a member wants private time with her they can't be interrupted unless it's important.

They get Weekly dates with her.

If at any time one member wants to break up they can.

or if at any time it's to much for Reader/Oc she can say so and they can  all talk about it and find a solution and if that means breaking up cause it is to much for her they will.

They happily date for almost a year.

Reader/Oc writes love songs about each of them.

And her fans are happy for her but they are also  trying to find out who she is dating but it's always the wrong man.

Army has noticed that BTS bond has grown closer and they seem much happier and brighter and they laugh at inside jokes that don't make sense and when asked about what they are laughing at they won't tell.

Most army are happy that they seem happier but the rest are auspicious.

And they try to find out all they Can.

One day as a member was doing a Vlive (You choose who) another member (You choose )walks in and Is talking on the phone Seeming to be doing a face time saying love you too before hanging up.

The member on the Vlive tries to warn the other member but they aren't looking at them they are looking at their phone with a huge grin on their face.

The member who was on the phone looks up and sees the Vlive and his face pales fast before he tries covering it up saying it was his parents.

But army doesn't believe him and manage to find an refelction OR an Angel from his phone that allows them to see that the person he was face timing contact name is  Sweetheart 😘😘.

Army goes ballistic trying to find more angles to see if they can see who he was face timing but they only see the contact name.

Army starts going through other videos and photos to see it they can see anything. They mamange to find what looks to be a Pair of heels in one of  the hotel rooms when a member was on Vlive.