Attack on titan modern Bodyguard Levi

Oc/reader Jaeger is Mother to fraternal twins Eren and Mikasa Jaeger.

She is a famous actress who had a one night stand when she was drunk and when she woke up the man was gone and soon she found out she was pregnant, but she had always dreamed of being a mother so she kept the pregnancy becoming the mother to her beautiful fraternal twins.

2 Yeats later, she stated in a blockbuster film that broke records, and before she knew it she was in movie after movie, earning millions in a short amout of time.

Years pass and she turns 27 and her twins turn 7 when a horrible thing happens, a obsessed fan tries to break into her twins school, Fearing for her kids she contacts a friend in the bodyguard business Erwin Smith who recommends the best in the business so she hires the best bodyguard Levi Ackerman, and levi gets the best tech woman Hanji Zoe to set up her house with the best security tech can offer.

She feels like she knows levi when she meets him face to face but can't remember where from. She introduced levi to her twins and straight away eren and Milawa confronted him, asking how he is going to protect their mother and when she explains that levi is the best bodyguard in the world eren starts fan girding over him asking levi to tell him about all the fights he has been in and mikasa just observes him beforing giving levi a nod of approval.