Bnha immortal Hero

Oc/Reader is Male. He Is Over 200 Years Old.

He was one of the first People to Get a Quirk.

His Quirk Is (you choose the name) It's let's Him have Enhanced Senses, Strength, Speed, Stamina, Metal claws And Enhanced Healing. His healing part of his Quirk is So strong He can survive his head Being Cut Off. (It's like a Mix of Wolverine and Deadpool)

His Parents Tired to kill him when his Quirk arrived when he was 10 years old, one day he woke up and he had metal claws coming out between his knuckles.

His father shot him in the head, But it just healed, and he ran away.

For the next couple of years He travelled the country. (He is American) Learning all about his power.

He learns that with Along with his healing and metal claws he has  enhanced Strength, Speed, Stamina and Senses.

He helps people like himself when he can asking as they did nothing wrong, but if they used there powers for bad he would fight them.

Years after years go by And he seems to have stoped aging, He looks like a man in his late 20s Early 30s, Not his actual age of 60.

More years go by and he meets nedzu, Becoming good friends with him. As he was the first person to treat nedzu like an actual human being.

To repay him nedzu makes sure that There is no Information about him anywhere.

More years go by And he Helps nedzu build UA, he even becomes a teacher for a couple of years before leaving again.

He had Teached all the current teachers at UA, Past one for all users and More.

He was feared as a teacher as he Made sure his students knew it was life or death being a hero.

All might calls him in to help train izuku.

He ends up finding out about endeavour And Manages to blackmail Him into giving him Custody of Shoto.

Shoto loves him and considers him His dad, endeavour is just the DNA Donar.

(I'm not sure if the timeline is right)