Voldemort Won The First War

Voldemort Wins the first Wizarding War, James and Lilly were killed Fighting Death Eaters.

There Was a Prophecy But James and Lily destroyed it, They only told Sirius So he could keep Harry safe.

Sirius Who had promised Lily and James that he would do anything to Keep Harry Safe Submits to Voldemort.

Harry grows up Spoiled By His father figure Sirius, And most people think he is an average Wizard.

But Harry has always Been Very Powerful with Extreme Control over his magic allowing him to Do wandless and non verbal magic when he was just a toddler.

Harry Once he sees an example He learns quite quickly.

But staff and Students At Hogwarts Still think he is barley above average Because Harry has Been Hiding his power and Intelligence since he Arrived at Hogwarts.

Being Raised By Sirius and Having all the Journals of the Notes his parents made when they were at Hogwarts has allowed Harry to learn things that Hogwarts doesn't teach anymore including animagus, occlumency, legilimency And it has allowed him to read the black And Potter library's giving him ancient and not known spells and potions Etc.

Harry has always acted different when at Hogwarts more arrogant and more Dumb than he actually is.

Harry has always notices Hermione and Tries to discreetly Keep Bullies away from her, By using His legilimency To read their minds and if he finds anything he Ambushes them And Uses a Special Black family spell that allows him to put A Hidden Control in their brains that when they think of Doing anything remotely bad to Hermione They feel like they are going to die, It only works if they think of Hermione and when they stop thinking about her the feeling Disappeares and they don't notice anything.

Voldemort has allowed Muggle borns to attend Hogwarts but he changed the laws giving them virtually no rights, And if they want to keep their wands after the graduate they have to marry a Pureblood Or even a Half-blood.

Harry Is Madly in love with Hermione but tries to hide his feeling until he Sees all the boys eyeing her And when he reads their minds, All they think of is having sex with her, use her and then dump her.

But what Harry doesn't know is that Hermione feels the same about him (He has never read her mind.) And she has noticed that how he acts isn't his true personality as she has seen him Being Kind to New students, Animals and creatures at Hogwarts,How he treats his house elves (Dobby and more) Being friends with Hagrid and Attacking anyone who make fun of him and More.

Hermione in Harry's eyes is the most beautiful Women in the world not just because of her Psychical features(He does think she is the best looking woman he has ever met) But her mind, Heart And Soul Make her The most beautiful Women in the world.(Movie Hermione in looks)

Harry in Hermione's eyes has to be one of the most handsome men she has ever met, He is tall, Psychicaly Fit, His Hair that looks wind swept, His bright Enchanting emerald eyes And his ruggish Grin, But his True Personality is just as handsome as his looks( Harry looks amazing beacuse he grew up Healthy And Propley)