Bnha Anti Hero/Villian Mind Control Quirk

Oc/Reader is male.

He is in his late 20s to early 30s. (you choose)

His Quirk is mind control, he emits micro-particles released into the air that render everyone around him susceptible to his commands.

His mind control is limited by distance and time—a maximum of 80 feet and 12 hours, respectively.

The range eventually increased to 100 feet and 24 hours.

Additionally, His voice commands do not work if they are spoken over a microphone.

His other weakness is surgical anesthesia, such as Sufentanil or Propofol. Unlike sleep, the drug shuts down certain brain functions, so that when he is under its influence, he cannot maintain control.

He is a Villian/Anti Hero. He mostly fights in the More brutal Areas of the citys that most heros don't go to.

He is called a Villain by most people because of his quirk and because he uses his quirk to control criminals to hurt themselves. One time he caught a man trying to touch a young child so he controlled the man to cut off his own dick.

But the people he has helped call him an anti hero Beacuse he only hurts criminals but the way he does it is Brutal.

He Accidentally comes across endeavour abusing his kids.

So he uses his mind control to get endeavour to tell him everything Bad he has done to his family, Civilians and criminals and records it.

He uses the Recording to blackmail Endeavour, And he takes his kids after asking if they wanted to go with him. ( All the kids can go with him Or just Shoto You choose)