Dark Harry Potter summoned

Bad Dumbledore, Snape, Molly, Ron And Ginny.

Harry James Potter Died On The 31 October 1981.

Voldemort Used the Imperius Curse On James And Lilly Potter And made them watch as He Killed Their Child.

But As Voldemort used the Killing Curse It Backfired Killing Him As well.

James And Lilly under the Imperius Curse could only watch as their child was killed not being able to do anything.

As soon as Voldemort died the Imperius Curse Disappeared.

James and Lilly Ran to their child Hoping he was alive. And when the got to him they found the Horrible Truth that they didn't want to Accept their baby boy was dead.

The Wails of greif they let out would haunt anyone who heard it if Anyone was Nearby.

11 Years go by.

And the most horrendous Thing happened Voldemort returned.

He and his death eaters went on killing sprees killing everything the wanted.

And doing anything they Wanted.

More years go by and Hogwarts is attacked.

Dumbledore Finds a Ancient Tomb that has a Ritual that can Summon A Warrior from another Universe.

Dumbledore knows that most of the order of the phoneix wouldn't agree with summoning a Warrior from an Alternate Universe to fight their War.

So he gathers All of His most loyal Followers and does the ritual.

In An alternate Universe Harry James Potter Survived while His parents Died.

He was Left At His Aunt's Home by Dumbledore Who expected Her to Take the boy As He used the Potter trust vault to pay them Hundreds thousands of pounds.

But his Aunt and their Family Took the money and Left Him at An orphanage Before Using the money Dumbledore Left them to leave the country.

Harry was adopted by a Kind older woman who was never able to Have Children.

This woman Had lots of Money as Her Family came from old Money. (You can name the woman)

Harry Never Knew anything about his parents or himself. The woman Only knew his name was Harry.

She made his birthday the day she adopted him.

11 Years go by and Harry has A wonderful Life. His Adopted mother has lots of money but he wasn't spolied.

He has grown into a kind, Handsome and Healthy Young Boy.

Harry gets a letter and finds out he is a wizard. And since he was adopted his last name wasn't Potter so Dumbledore didn't know it was Harry Potter. (Dumbledore paincs when A letter never goes out to Harry Potter, He goes to the Dursleys house but is surprised to see they moved and since he doesn't know Much about muggles he couldn't find them.)

When Harry goes to gringotts he gets An inheritance Test after his Adopted mother recommended it.

Harry finds out that his full name is Harry James Potter and that he is the boy who lived( he covers his scar with makeup) And that he is Extremely rich.

He has multiple Lordships from his mother and Father. (You can choose the Lordships)

He finds that Dumbledore has been taking money from his vault since his parents died.

And had gave some to the Dursleys, Molly Weasley, Snape and kept the rest for himself.

He also made a Marriage contract to Ginny Weasley.

The goblins suggest a Magical test that checks for Blocks, Potions and spells.

They find that his Magical Core is blocked and that he has a horucux in his scar.

The goblins can remove the blocks but not the horucux.

He Asks the goblins to Get everything Dumbledore ever took back. And to make sure he can never access his vault again.

And to break the marriage contract and to remove the blocks on his core.

He joins Hogwarts. And becomes best friends with Hermione Granger and Neville Longbottom.  And Dobby bonds with him.

Years go by before he is revealed to be Harry James Potter.

Dumbledore tries to manipulate him. But Harry never trusts him.

Harry Only fights Voldemort to keep his lives ones safe and to get revenge for his parents.

And when Harry fights the Death eaters and Voldemort He fights to kill

He manages to destroy all the horucux.

Harry falls in love with Hermione Granger.

And they start dating.

Voldemort kills his adopted mother. And kids he knows from Hogwarts.

In the final battle Voldemort kills Neville And then captures Hermione.

Hermione is tortured by death eaters and when Harry comes to rescue her Voldemort kills her.

Harry is inraged and his magic goes out of control Killing Voldemort and all the death Eaters.

Harry spends the Next couple of months Tracking and killing anyone who had a Dark mark.

Then one day Something Happened.

When he wakes up he gets the shock of his life. His Hermione is alive and so is his parents.