Criminal minds New team member

Oc/Reader is Female.

She is a couple of years older than Spencer.

She was either in the Seals, ARMY, or CIA.

She is an amazing fighter.

She knows over 12 languages.

She knows how to use most types of guns. She is an incredible shot, and she is a former sniper she has never missed.

She is muscular, and she is above average in height.

She was raised by her father, who was a former navy seal. They lived out in the woods away from people, and he trained her since she was just a child.

She knows nothing about her mother.

She has killed hundreds of people and has done things that if a normal person did, they would go insane from the trauma.

She has done assassinations on behalf of the orders of the president and more.

She has scars all over her body from torture, And injuries that she barely survived. 50% of her body is covered in scars
(Like this drawing but a female body)

She has seen and done things that are so gruesome that people vomit after seeing the bodies or reading the reports, but she doesn't even flinch

She joins the BAU. After Strauss makes her join.

She is cold to the team and sometimes ignores orders from hotch.

The team thinks she is a sociopath after seeing that she is never bothered by the crime scenes.

Garcia tried to find all she could about her, but her records were sealed so tight she couldn't get them.

She is extremely helpful to the team except with cases, but other than that, she is cold to them. (She sort of cares about them)

She is amazing at interrogating the unsubs. She terrifies them. She goes extremely hard on the unsubs that involve kids, and those are the only times the team sees emotions from her. (She is bothered by the cases, but she hides it so well even from herself.)

But after a while, the team starts to grow on her, and she becomes a little less cold.

But when (someone from the team or maybe an unsub) manages to access her files about all the kills she has made, it goes downhill.

(Or something like that where she has killed lots of people, seems to have no emotions, badass, she js cold to the team, the team finds out about her kills,