World Heroes Mission part 3

Klayd Airport

"don't worry I know the basic controls" Rochelle finished putting on her hero costume  "It's fine we trust you" Rochelle waved off his explanation putting on her glove.

clouds came it and it started to rain heavy

"Mama can we please play in the puddles please Mom!                                                                                              her mom laughed at her "After the rains calm down you can jump in as many puddles as you like" "Okay mama can I eat a sticky bun while I wait"

"we're close! Rochelle snapped out her memories "That's their base I'm gonna land, so hang on! "Rody, you turn back after this" "Why? "commoners stay here from this point on "The three jumped from the plane Rochelle "Thank you for helping us, go home and be there for your siblings, it was nice meeting you Rody, I hope we cross paths again," Rochelle told him with a smile before jumping out of the plane.

a bunch of gunfire was shot at them by members of Humarise  Rochelle dodged every bullet "Seriously" Rochelle sighed bakugo sent off tiny explosions in between the shooters the second wave were members with Quirks  Rochelle landed on the ground and began using their shadows against them before they could attack her "Rochelle! Rochelle was picked up by Todoroki and his ice with Deku he used the Air Force to blow more people away from the door "Bakugo we'll leave this place to you!

getting through the door Todoroki maneuvered on his ice through the hallways and dodged more members "We're taking a right at the end here! "All alright!

the ice broke as some type of laser went through the ice Todoroki burned down the lasers "Todoroki! "go on ahead there's no time! Rochelle nodded and turned around Deku following her.  Deku used Air Force sending a bunch of the members back " Rochelle used their shadows against them.

getting to the door Deku kicked it open heading to the back Rochelle noticed the laser "Wait! Rochelle yelled getting Deku's attention Deku jumped back "Go away, this is not a place where someone gravely afflicted like you can enter" Rochelle watched as he walked closer from his spot on the balcony "This is a holy place that will bring about Humanity's salvation the bookshelf started to shake as a silver metal wall covered the walls.

"This isn't the salvation of humanity The Quirk Doomsday Theory hasn't been scientifically verified it's just a popular belief how can you accept something so uncertain without questioning it, and do something terrible? Deku shouted at Flect Turner.

"Pure humans are being threatened by the disease of Quirks as the time passes they mix evolve and go out of control, driving humanity to destruction"

"Whether someone has a Quirk or is Quirk-less doesn't mean they're sick or anything we're all alive, we're all human"

"the gravely afflicted are beyond help, I must be the one to do it after all"

"I Will definitely stop the Trigger Bomb! Deku yelled ready to charge at Flick Turner Rochelle silently cursed "Deku stop! Rochelle tried telling him but it was too late he kicked him but it collided with Flect behind him was a ball of energy it came back and collided with Deku.

"so you are a human mirror, when your opponent hits with an attack it reflects on them but stronger? Rochelle asked out loud  Flect Turner looked over at her "Ah, I see you one of the chosen ones no wonder, he said you'll join us" "Chose one I not joining you this messed up biblical bull crap" Rochelle growled her eyes becoming dragon slits.

"That's a shame well he can take care of you, to help you change your mind" the man smirked darkened "What?  Rochelle screamed falling on her knees her hands covering her ears "Rochelle!