Chapter 6

It was the next day at U.A it was time for afternoon classes or known as hero training "I have come through the door like a normal person" All Might shouted coming through the door making a grand entrance Rochelle quickly covered her ears and sighed "what we're doing today is "Battle training" All Might announce holding up a card that says "Battle" and you will need these" the wall on the one side of the room opening to show 21 cases ".

you all had a special request form you had to fill out before being admitted Costumes! AllMight shouted at the end making everyone cheer "so loud" Rochelle murmured covering her ears.

Rochelle got up and followed the girls to the changing room only to pass it and go to the bathroom to change into her costume while opening the case Rochelle couldn't help but smile at what she had created.

Rochelle walked out being one of a few people done, in a few minutes everyone seemed to be there Rochelle looked around spotting a pair of teal bunny ears Rochelle walked towards Midoriya tapping his shoulder making him jump and turn around "I like your costume it AllMight inspired"Rochelle acknowledged with a tiny smirk making Midoriya blush at how obvious it was "I- like your costume too, is it based on your home" Midoryia asked making Rochelle's eyes widen but chuckled "yup but something new" Rochelle smiled.

to others, Rochelle's costume may look strange but to her, it was perfect a red long sleeves thin shirt overtop is a simple black tank top, a black cloak, and simple black legging with red ankle boots and to finish it off with one black glove on her left hand.

AllMight walked in getting everyone's attention "we will be doing indoor training but in teams, by picking lots one team will be a team of three" AllMight explained.

Everyone was paired but Team A  was the three-person team. "I'll pick two teams one will hero while the other has to be villains, the first ones up are Team A as heroes and Team D as villains.

Team D was Ida and Bakugo while team A was Midoriya Uraraka and Rochelle thought of a plan   "this is going to be interesting" Rochelle thought as Midoriya  Uraraka and her started walking into the building. Rochelle knew Bakugo was coming around the corner but she trusted Midoriya Bakugo launched an explosion at Midoriya. Midoriya told Uraraka to go stop Ida.

while Rochelle stays where she was "how could to quirkless nobody have a quirk Bakugo shouted at them "I always had a quirk, but I didn't like the way you treated others without quirks  "Rochelle spoke looking straight at. Bakugo with no glare but a fierce look of determination Midoriya started to battle it out with Bakugo.

Rochelle released a shadow to the level where Uraraka and Ida were Rochelle silent went up to the floor slowly to see the room cleared except for the "bomb" Rochelle stopped Uraraka's shadow and whispered to me for their part of the plan Uraraka blinked a few time makes Rochelle understand "ha you give up you hero!! Ida spoke speaking the part Uraraka just shakes her head side to side "don't count on that"Uraraka spoke  Rochelle finally came out of her shadow quickly going behind Ida rapping the capture tap around Ida Uraraka floated above the "Bomb" touching claiming the win for the hero's.

Midoriya was sent on a stretcher to Recovery Girl while the rest of both teams came back to the monitor room "VIPs are Ida and Rochelle" Ida responded shockingly without words Rochelle just had a simple smile "does anyone know why? All Might ask the girl with black hair in a high ponytail raised her hand "it's because Ida and Rochelle were able to adapt to the scenario while The others acted more like this was a practice match and not real life" Yaoyorozu explained.

After some time everyone else's matches passed by and it was the end of the day Rochelle went back to the classroom to retrieve her bag and waited in the classroom for a Midoriya when did we walk through the door he was overwhelmed by some of his classmates commenting and telling him how cool he was versing Bakugo some even introduced themself making Rochelle smile before picking up his bag noticing his broken arm.

Midoriya when are the classroom and outside to see if you can find Bakugo Rochelle watch from the window as Bakugo and Midori ya had a conversation of something then all might appeared Rochelle went down the stairs and out the entrance waiting for Midoriya, Midoriya quickly turned around realizing he's missing his bag almost bumping into Rochelle "it's fine I have your bag You have a broken arm Mr." Rochelle teased walking to the bus with Midoriya "Later I'll heal your arm so you can move easier" Rochelle added with a tiny smile.

The next day reporters were in the front of the school Rochelle and Midoriya were walking when people shoved microphones and cameras in their faces "what is it like learning from all might" a reporter asked "eh? Sorry I did to the nurse's office" Midoriya freaked out "sorry but we should head inside before we're late"Rochelle spoke to both.

"How are you so calm!! Midoriya asked as they both walked to the nurse office "well fairy tail was popular number one we had reporters all time, especially for Mira" Rochelle, responded with a small smile Midoriya randomly pulled out his notebook to write it down making Rochelle chuckle.

"Good work yesterday I looked over the grades and evaluations Bakugo grow up already stop wasting your talents and it seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm learn to control your quirk because your parents just trying isn't going to cut out now onto homeroom business sorry for the sudden announcement but today... "what is it...? Another brutal pop quiz?! Everyone thought " your pick a class president" Mr.Aizawa spoke such a normal school thing!! Others shouted.

the classes decided to do a vote but no one can vote for your self "class president Midoriya and Vice President Yaoyorozu.

it became lunchtime Rochelle joined the table with Midoriya Ida and Uraraka  "Humbly? Midoriya asked Rochelle sitting down by an empty seat next to Midoriya "the way you talk Ida are you a rich kid?! Uraraka asked " I don't like people to know so I try to hide it but yes mine is a renowned hero family and I am the second son do you know of the turbo hero Ingenium? Ida asked " of course, he employs 65 psychics at his office in Tokyo so you're..." Midoriya rambled on "yes, he is my brother" Ida proudly informed the other.

A screeching sound stopped everyone started running around  Rochelle quickly covered her sensitive ears from the sound then everyone got separated in the crowd Rochelle just got pushed around ears buzzing and slightly bleeding the crowd suddenly stopped and Ida yelled something about it only being the press.

Rochelle was on her way back to class when she bumps into someone knocking each other down  "sorry" Rochelle murmured quickly getting up to help the person out "it's okay I wasn't looking either" the purpled haired sighed walking away.

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu  "I believe that Ida is better suited to be class president you saw how he led everyone in the crisis I think he's a crook transfer the job"Midoriya spoke with confidence everyone started shouting and agree "I accept the job then" Ida shouted doing his weird hand movements. Rochelle groaned dropping her head on the desk while others were distracted calling Ida Mr. exit sign and other nicknames Rochelle place her right hand on both of her ears to heal her damaged ears.