Chapter 25

the three went towards her side "She seems to still be breathing" Ida said checking her for a pulse "W-why is her eye bleeding? Midoriya Freaked out Todoroki stood silent "Her eye her golden eye," Todoroki said "What? Ida asked "Her right eye turns to gold when she used this magic" Todoroki explained.

Rochelle gasped waking up and scaring the three "Rochelle are you okay? Midoriya asked holding onto her shoulders Rochelle's body started shaking as she kept gasping her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Ida was about to get a teacher but was frozen by a force Rochelle stopped moving her right eye turned golden and a cryptid golden circle surrounded them a figure beside her started to form a man with blue eyes and brown spiky hair with lion ears wearing a suit with a pair a blue-tinted glasses.

Todoroki gasped "It's you" Todoroki murmured staring at the man intensely

"what the hell Loke? Rochelle asked breathlessly

"Rochelle Woah?! you don't look good" Loke remarked

"Who are you? Ida asked

Midoriya helped Rochelle stand up "Really because this is my everyday look" Rochelle sassed back.

Loke looked around him "I remember you thank you for helping Rochelle." Loke said

Loke let out an awkward cough "The name is Loke I'm the celestial lion and leader of the celestial Spirits "

"you must be Midoriya, Ida, and Todoroki I presume" Loke added

"yeah, yeah you looked through my memories big deal but why are you here? Rochelle asked breathing heavier

Loke sighed giving her a concerned look "I'm using your energy, but it seems more serious since there is not much Ethernano in the air, but last time there was more Ethernano" Loke concluded

"what happened in the celestial world we know someone somehow, broke in taking you with them, and we couldn't sense them at all until you were taken" Loke explained Loke opened his suit to take out a few letters "we haven't told you brothers just yet, but here are letters from team Natsu, Gramps, and the younger ones".

Loke handed the letters to Rochelle smiling sadly "Thanks, but I have a question can you go through my dreams to talk to me next time? Rochelle asked carefully taking the letters with a gentle smile.

"that is a possibility, I look into that" Loke chuckled "I will be going it's nice to meet Rochelle's friends it's surprising how she even made so many friends" Loke added

"s-shut up" Rochelle stuttered trying to hide her embarrassed Loke just chuckled before turning into Particle dust.

Rochelle collapsed with a relieved sigh her golden eye disappearing leaving a blood trail dripping from her right eye "Eh what was that" Ida asked "Celestial world? Todrorki question

Rochelle let out a tired chuckle "When I was unconscious from the camp..., I can explain more tomorrow if you guys would like" Rochelle said letting out a yawn.

the group went back to walking to the dorm building Rochelle was able to walk but slower "Oh" Midoriya said getting a closer look at her right eye before wiping away the blood around her eye "There" he smiled "Thanks" Rochelle murmured avoiding eye contact.

Rochelle yawned again before pushing the elevator button to the fifth floor Todoroki and Rochelle exited the elevator "Night Todoroki" Rochelle dragged her sluggish body Todoroki grabbed her arm "Are you okay? Todoroki asked Rochelle turned around confused "Yeah I'm tired but I live" Rochelle questioned confused " I mean from the camp... and the hospital... Todoroki trailed off Rochelle sighed "It's nothing new for me in all honestly" Rochelle truthfully replied.