Chapter 32

"Shoot him!"

crap he's after Mirio Rochelle thought knowing Mirio was going to protect Eri Rochelle ran towards them, Miro went to Eri patting her head in comfort ready to take the bullet.

Rochelle quickly pushed Mirio slightly taking the bullet in her shoulder  Mirio looked back in shock "Rochelle? Mirio called out

Rochelle felt the energy drain out of her  "Rochelle?! Mirio yelled "You can't do everything by yourself" Rochelle murmured giving him a smile before a wave of tiredness fell over her as she fell unconscious.

   Mirio shouted trying to wake Rochelle up Mirio continued to fight Overhaul, Chisaki set off another row of spikes at Eri and an Unconscious Rochelle Mirio quickly noticed grabbing Eri and Rochelle away.

a spike from the ground went through Mirio's side and through Rochelle's leg but it fazed through  Eri  Mirio's eyes widened unsure of what happening.

NightEye, Eraser, and Midoriya arrived Midoriya noticed an injured Mirio who was bleeding a lot, Eri was behind him and Rochelle was nowhere in sight.

  Midoriya punched Overhaul in the arm "NightEye get the girl" Aizawa shouted using his quirk on Overhaul  "B-behind me"  Mirio stuttered out having been tired of fighting and lost blood from his heavy wound and covered in more wounds.

NightEye brought Eri and Mirio into a hug "Incredible good job Mirio" NightEye's voice slightly trembled "Rochelle, bullet" Mirio muttered breathing heavily NightEye looked over Mirio's shoulder to see an unconscious Rochelle.

"Enough! Overhaul shouted slapping his hand on the ground "Lemillion backed him into a corner! Eraser shouted "Time to make him pay" Midoriya yelled.

"Wake up Chrono" Overhaul shouted

Chrono was ready to attack Midoriya with some type of Arrow when Aizawa noticed this "Deku" Eraser shouted pushing Deku out of the way and taking the arrow slashing his shoulder slightly Eraser started swaying slowly.

"those stabbed by the big hand have to slow down I was aiming the nail the both of you but well done hero."

"Chisaki! Midoriya shouted  Eraser blinked

"Everything you're doing is pointless" Spikes covered every part of the room.

NightEye shielded Eri, Mirio, and Rochelle Rochelle groaned opening her eye to see blurs of green "NightEye" Rochelle Murmured trying to blink away the blurriness.

"I won't have my grand plan reduced to nothing did you hear that Nemoto? I bet you are unhappy with me meeting my end like this, you did well Nemoto I know you're willing to die for me right".

Chisaki grabbed Nemoto's face and a bright light blinded anything the light dimmed down a mutation of Chisaki and Nemoto.

"I'll be taking Eri back now" Chisaki shouted.

"I'm in a bad mood but things are looking up now I'm a clean freak when someone touches me I lose it I've never pushed this far before"

"I feel sorry for your friend Lemillon if you'd never gotten involved with Eri and me they wouldn't have lost their  Quirk forever all because you have gone on infected by your worthless dreams, but you continue to struggle this is your reward for all of your efforts your friends are all gonna die now and it's all thanks to you!

Midoriya grabbed a spike out of the ground and smashed it over Chisaki only for it to shatter into pieces Chisaki tried knocking Midoriya down.

"Is Strength and speed all You've got Chisaki taunted?