Chapter 31

Rochelle was lost in her jumbled thoughts too many questions weighed on her mind

Wendy and Romeo?!
How did they get here?
Why are they here?
Why did they fall into villain territory?

Rochelle jumped at the sound of  2 pairs of chairs falling to the ground as Mirio and Midoriya stood up.

"The next time for sure! We'll save her!! Miro and Midoriya shouted.

"That indeed our goal," Night Eye said

the room became quiet "Umm... Can I say something? I'm not exactly sure how your ability works Sir Night Eye... But why not use your foresight to see what sort of fate awaits us? Going forward without the knowledge seems irrational. Erasure Head asked.

Good point but it is probably more complex Rochelle thought.

"I can't do that my ability has limitations once activated it has a 24-hour cool-down period in other words I can only view one hour of a single person's life each day, and the images appear in my mind panel by panel like a flashback after using it it's, it's like I can watch recorded footage of that person's entire life... think of it that way."

But the entirety of the film plays out from a perspective close to the person in question what I end up seeing is his or her actions and faint glimpses of the surrounding environment".

"That sounds like more than enough we could still learn plenty so why can't do it? Erasure Head  asked

"Well for one thing, what if in the near future, what awaited the person was death? a cruel and merciless death, even when then I've trained my quirk to maximize the success rate of every action I take I  use it to all but ensure victory in battle it's not meant to recklessly view situations  with so many uncertainties."

"Huh? Seeing if we gonna die sounds pretty darn useful then we could come up with a plan to stay alive!?  the same hero from earlier.

"I'm not a fortune teller, there is no guarantee that the fate I see can be avoided" Night Eye explained,

"I don't get it, Night Eye! C'mon, why don't you take a look at me?!  the hero began shouting with every word.
"I can't" was all Night Eye said keeping his head down before quickly getting up and slapping his hands on the table.
"Confirm the girl and teens' location and take measures to save them once we're as sure as we can be let's bring this matter to a swift resolution, I thank you for all your help" Night Eye concluded thanking them for their help.

After the conference "Mystogen!  Rochelle shouted catching up with Mystogen who was walking away "They look like Wendy and Romeo" Rochelle asked following behind him slightly panicking.

Mystogen stopped walking and swiftly turned around grabbing Rochelle's shoulders "Panicking not going to get you anywhere, you need to un-cloud your mind calm down, and be rational" Mystogen comforted before patting her head and walking away.

Rochelle sighed going down a few hallways before finding her friends and EraserHead.

The next day...

Rochelle calmly sat in Night Eye's office with Night Eye who sitting at his desk "I'm not sure how much Mystogen told you but I can give any information about the two teens" Rochelle said breaking the silence.
"The girl's name is Wendy Marvel and the boy's name is Romeo ConBolt, Wendy has a healing-type air quirk" Rochelle he difficulty explaining it without revealing the secret.

"You can speak freely"  Rochelle was confused and shocked "I'm aware of magic" Night Eye clarified sensing her confusion "Oh alright, well Wendy's a dragon slayer like me she has a healing ability and an ancient magic that can use air if that makes sense" Rochelle explained.