Chapter 2

shorty After Ms.Midoriya and Midoriya left the doctor discharged Rochelle detective Tsukauchi gave Rochelle a key to an apartment she will be staying at until they find a way to bring Rochelle home. "This place is awesome it's better than half of the places I sleep around before," said out loud to herself.
"Oh yeah, Mr.Tsukauchi said I have to go to school oh well fake it until you make that what Melody says," said Rochelle, letting sleep take over.

Ring! Ring! Ring! I'm up, I'm up, this machine is annoying, said Rochelle doing her morning routine, "okay this skirt is like Lucy's short and I can't do anything about that" murmured Rochelle while putting on her shoes walking out the door.
So this is a school building interesting thought Rochelle walking into the school
103 found it, Rochelle walks ups the door." here are new students introduce yourself"

"Hello my name is Rochelle Cheney and I'm a transfer from America," said Rochelle with a slight smile. "Please sit down behind the green hair boy raise your hand or whatever," said The teacher.
Midoriya raised his hand face in shock Rochelle smiled walking to her seat I thought I smelled someone familiar thought, Rochelle.

After the bell rang Midoriya turn around "C-Cheney what are you doing here," asked Midoriya stuttering "well I can't just go home...and just call me Rochelle I'm not used to formalities" Rochelle said giving off a bright smile

At lunch, Rochelle stayed at her seat not eating because she needs cash so she bought out her phone trying to discover more about the world.

A few weeks later...
"Did you see Kamui Woods and the new pro hero with gigantic like quirk..." muttered Deku "Izuku your muttering again" laughed Rochelle "s-sorry" said Deku "it alright" giggled Rochelle

Over a few weeks, Midoriya and Rochelle have become great friends Rochelle has kept under wraps about her magic and goes around saying she is Quirkless but only Izuku knows the truth thinking she has 2 quirks dark dragon on her left and living light (healing) on her right (Yes she left-handed).

Ring ring. "Class everyone has picked what school they want to do, Katsuki Bakugo you decided to go to U.A," said the teacher "yeah I'm going to leave all you extra's I'll become number 1" so Is Midoriya and Cheney" the whole class breaks down laughing while Bakugo freezes.

Bakugo walks over to Izuku desk and using his Quirk explosion can appear out of his hands making Izuku coward in fear  " calm down Bakugo a person who wants to be a hero doesn't bully or treat a person lower than them" declared Rochelle standing in between Izuku and Bakugo."Whatever Quirkless weirdos" muttered. Bakugo before going back to his seat while Rochelle helps up Izuku.

After school when everyone was leaving Izuku and Rochelle were the last ones left in the class until Bakugo and his "friends" went back inside the classroom Bakugo grabbed Midoriya by the collar of his shirt. Taken his notebook and exploded it saying he should just jump then throwing his notebook out the window Bakugo's "friends" held back a struggling Rochelle Bakugo and his "friends" started walking out the door.

"you're no hero your a bully and most likely to be a villain" Rochelle said raising her voice with every word taking Izuku's hand and walking out of the room leaving them alone.

Both Rochelle and Izuku went to the water fountain under the class window and found Midoriya's journal making Midoriya even more gloomy than earlier "it's okay things will better" smiled Rochelle.

Midoriya and Rochelle were walking to Midoriya house they had taken the short path through an alleyway only to be met with the sludge Villian Rochelle was trying to free him with her shadow magic only to be taken with him then out of nowhere all might appeared punching the sludge Midoriya was unconscious while Rochelle was only choking.

"Young Cheney what a surprise seeing you here," said All might " oh Mr.Toshinori good to see you again I was walking home with a friend when the villain got the upper hand" explained Rochelle "if you can please sign this for my friends your his favorite hero" added Rochelle All might quickly sign the notebook in shock "how did you know it was me" ask All Might still in shock "you have the same scent and heart as Mr. Toshinori" explained Rochelle "oh yeah I keep forgetting she from another dimension," All Might think sweat dropping.

All Might then slightly started patting Midoriya on the cheeks to wake him up "a-All might" Midoriya squeaked sitting up then looking around for Rochelle relieved to find out she was unharmed "Well I take this thing to the police station, have good day kids, and stay out of trouble" said All might before taking off but Midoriya being Midoriya clutched onto All Might's leg before take-off taking him with him.

While Rochelle watched this unfold Rochelle found a shaded corner and started using shadows following behind them the time she got to the building Midoriya was in tears and all might be nowhere to be found while leaving the building Rochelle was calming down Midoriya.

until around one corner they spotted a fire the Sludge Villian was trying to overtake Bakugo Midoriya ran towards it Rochelle was trying to get closer but not vailed then All Might appeared taking out the villain with one blow then Midoriya and Bakugo were getting lectured by a group of officers Rochelle went straight towards Midoriya to give him a hug making him freeze up but soon give in.

On their way home for a second time, Bakugo stopped them "I didn't ask for you Qurikless idiots to help out" said Bakugo walking away " did Bakugo get a concussion, or was he trying to be nice" asked Rochelle making Midoriya laugh then out of nowhere All might appears then turns into his weak form Rochelle was drowning out what was going on thinking this was their business.

"Ms. Cheney, I was wondering if you would like to train with young Midoriya also "sure Mr. Toshinori I would be glad to," said Rochelle doing a bow "yes magic training!! thought Rochelle "You know All Might!!!! shouted Midoriya in shock Rochelle turns her head sideways and said "Yeah" like it was obvious.