Chapter 27

Rochelle smiled liking her adjustments to her costume it changed a lot instead of a red long-sleeve shirt with a black tank top it became a red short-sleeve shirt still had black leggings instead of a black cloak it now a black trench coat with knee-high Maroon boots with a single white glove covering her left hand but it a modified where Rochelle can heal others without the green glow getting the attention from anyone.

the room was packed with students from everywhere across Japan "so many people... Midoryia muttered "I've seen more people at the grant magic games" Rochelle commented unfazed by the people around her.

"There are 1,540 of you here taking this exam we'll carry out an exercise to whittle down your number down... "from the beginning of an incident to its resolution, the window of time is becoming increasingly small and tight all of you who receive a provisional license will be plunged into these rapids for those who can not keep up with the speed"

"I'll say it clearly it is relentless there for what's being tested is your speed the first 100 examines who achieve the required conditions will pass" the instructor explained sighed seeming tired and over this whole thing.

The guy sighed "well a lot has happened recently in the world just to think of it as the hand you're dealt, you'll each get 6 balls to carry if a ball hits a target will light up you lose, an individual who lands the third hit will be credited with a take down those who have at least two takedowns passes that's the rules" the instructor explained.

The room started to shake and the box walls started to unfold to make a whole land scale with cities and towns.

"Hey Eraser your flies down, Anyway 21 people huh it's rare of you to not expel anyone already you know you must be pretty fond of this class huh? Ms.Joke commented.

"Not particularly" Mr.Aizawa replied dryly
"Don't get embarrassed now it's not very you know let's go on a date" Ms.Joke laughed
"Shut up"

"If it's just about this first pass there's no point in trying to compete with each other's abilities to team up together everyone stays together" Midoriya called out.
"This isn't a field trip you dumbasses see you later!! Bakugou shouted before running off Kirishima trailing after him.
"I'm out too if we're in a large group I can't demonstrate my abilities" Todoroki stated before also running off,
"Midoriya calm down it's alright" Rochelle reminded him
4
3
2
1!
Everyone starts to attack U.A
"It starts with the U.A. crushing... a superpower that is destructive even to its Own user well... if a stake sticks out I'll hammer it down" Shindou revealed Rochelle could only chuckle "I knew it" Rochelle grinned.

"The U.A. crushing there is no particular reason why I didn't tell them about it in the end what they have to do doesn't change they just have to overcome what stands in their way being a hero means being able to get yourself out of a pinch once you become a pro it's a given that your quirk has been exposed to the world I'm sorry to say this but we're looking a bit farther ahead than everyone else.

the rules were explained one last time before people started taking action the students from Ketsubutsu started using their quirks throwing balls at class 1-A's weakest spots which are where their targets are. Tokoyami dodged their attacks and sent an attack toward someone.

"getaway!! those guys have a solid defense I'll split it if we're talking about special moves naturally we're got some up our sleeves too". the ground started to shake dividing the class.

that eliminates class 1-A" a random student commented one of their targets started glowing catching everyone off guard Rochelle tried getting a second target but had many people through balls at her Rochelle disappeared.

"you told me to get away did you not" Rochelle mocked appearing on top of a bunch of rubble out of all her targets only one was hit Rochelle grabbed her ammo ready to fight back whispering and the bigger crowd start to form around her.

Rochelle didn't move or keep her head up as many students went to attack at the same time Rochelle lifted her right hand "Invisible Reflection" shadow-like mist covered the balls before disappearing from Rochelle's vision and reappearing back to the ones who threw them hitting their targets.

"125 examines have been eliminated one person has taken down 125 people" the guy announced.

"Sorry, nothing personal if you are too focused on your opponents then you lose your goal" Rochelle advised before walking away as Rochelle got farther away "I know there's a group hiding behind the rocks" Rochelle called out to  Shindou and his classmates who were hiding behind the rocks Rochelle couldn't help but laugh.

Beep Beep "examines who have passed should proceed to the waiting room".

Rochelle sat down in the waiting room being the first to arrive "I guess have to wait" Rochelle said out loud pouring herself a glass of water at a table of refreshments before sitting down in the corner of the room.

the room started to fill up nobody from 1-A was there yet soon Todoroki walks through the door "Todoroki" Rochelle called out waving over to Todoroki. Todroki heard his name being called before walking over to Rochelle.

Todoroki took a sit beside Rochelle "you were the one to get 125 people out didn't you? Todroki stated rather than asked. Rochelle only hummed shrugging her shoulders.

"Deku you piece of shit you passed to?

"Kacchan... oh yeah..."

with that power of yours, it's to be expected, that burrowed power did you make it? Bakugou asked glaring down at Midoriya.

Midoriya stood there frozen Rochelle walked over and grabbed his face before rubbing his cheek healing the cut. Midoriya's face blew up in blush but Rochelle thought it was another reason "was the cut infected and you're getting a fever? Rochelle wonders out loud bringing her face closer to his.

Midoriya swiftly moved away "I-'m good just hot"  Midoriya stood avoiding any eye contact hoping to calm down his racing heartbeat "uh where's Ida? Midoriya asked looking around  Yaoyorozu walks over "Ida's not here" Yaoyorozu answered him.

"hello Erm we seem to have a group of eight who passed in one go!" the man announced through the speakers "  there are still 9 of us which means there are ten spots left" Jiro concluded.

"It's one after another U.A.'s making a stronger push in the final moments they're combining their powers to pass the test, 100 people that all folks the exam has been complete".

the class cheered as they completed the first stage.

"well then to the 100 of you who have passed please take a look at the tv screen" a tv appeared on the wall  a city was shown and explosions went off causing destruction "this will be the next and last stage for your exam."

"At this disaster site, we'll be having you all conduct rescue maneuvers, not just as ordinary citizens but also as individuals who have acquired these licenses before we will test your adequate carryout rescue operations these individuals have gone through all sorts of training".

"and are now much sought after they're all a part of HUC short for Help us company disguised as normal injured victims members of the HUC are scattered throughout the battlefield on standby and it is all of you who will carry out their rescues". 

"hold on you with the crew cut did I do something to you? Todoroki asked as  Inasa was talking was walking by  Inasa turns around towards Todroki before freezing up.

"oh? my apologies but the truth is Endevor's boy I hate you both since that time it looks like your demeanor has changed a little but those eyes of yours they're the same as Endeavors" Inasa calmly spoke but his eyes glaring with hatred.

"you dam brat you have the devil's eye you monster he shouted alcohol wavered off his breath"

Rochelle frowned before shaking her head with a painful sigh before following the others out of the room

a loud alarm went off "save every life you can" the man announced over a speaker.

the second stage begins.