Chapter 34

"We'll guess that's it, will you be okay with this what did you think? Midoriya asked Eri as the group sat at a table in the cafeteria Eri stopped drinking her cup of juice.
" I don't know but so many different people are trying their hardest so I want to know how it will turn out," Eri told them.

We call that feeling excitement" "Seems like it was worth a while don't you think?  The group turned around noticing Midnight and Principal Nezu.

" Principal Nezu! Midnight! Midoriya shouted in surprise "I'm also excited for the cultural festival to throw the best cultural festival they can, many of the students bring encouragement, and excitement and try to create a good time for everyone" Principal Nezu shared.

"Especially since we've gotten into various issues with the police... "Midnight, watch it Kayama Principal cut Midnight off "Well I'll be going, now you all enjoy the culture festival to your heart's content Principal Nezu bid goodbye.

Midnight got up "I can't say for sure, but the principal seems to have worked pretty hard getting the results after butting heads with the higher-ups Oh yes talk of class A's program has even made it to the staff room work hard young ones! "we will" Rochelle and Midoryia replied.

"What are you doing Deku, Big Sis? Eri asked

"We're doing a dance party with live music I'll be dancing, and Rochelle will be singing "I'm doing my best so that you can have a fun time too Eri, please come see! Midoriya smiled while Rochelle patted Eri on her head.

"So what are iron sokes? Rochelle asked as they made their way back to the dorms "All Might has been teaching me long-range attacks in the forest and Hatsume found us and made these gloves to help do long-range attacks without pressure to break my bones it's like a wind attack" Midoriyia rambles.

"so I forgot to tell you" Rochelle only hummed giving Midoriya a side hug "It's fine I've been working on my own tricks" Rochelle teased before running away.

The night before the festival Rochelle was on the couch beside Jiro both just finishing their final practice Rochelle started sketching a picture of Mira singing she unconsciously started to hum.

"That's the same song from earlier! Mina came around the couch startling Rochelle "Oh it's a song back home, Mira sang it for a celebration one time" Rochelle told her showing her the drawing.

"Oh, she beautiful! Mina squealed "Is your sister single?" Kaminari asked jokingly only to get hit in the back of the head by Sero.
Rochelle chuckled "Not sure I haven't heard from her since I arrived here" Rochelle answered finishing her sketch.

"That's sad can't you just call or are there time differences? Sero asked "Maybe time differences but the island's internet is only strictly used only on the islands"Rochelle tried explaining without lying.

"That's sad" Kaminari and Mina commented giving Rochelle side hugs "I have sent them letters" Rochelle tried cheering them up.

"That's so nice" Mina squealed throwing herself into a hug and knocking the air out of Rochelle's lungs "Mina" Rochelle gasped "I can't breathe" Rochelle choked out
"Sorry Ro" Mina abandoned the hug.
"It's alright" Rochelle coughed trying to catch her breath with a small smile.

the day of the festival, 15 minutes before the festival

"Hey, Bakugou are you not the shirt to prove that you oh so great, or is it your way of telling us you can't play on the drums" Rochelle teased "Shut the hell up! I'm better than all your extras" Bakugou shouted taking the shirt from Rochelle's hands.

Rochelle chuckled giving a thumbs to Yamomo, Rochelle looked around the room noticing Midoriya had not returned from his trip to get the rope.

"Welcome! Let the cultural festival begin present mic greeted on the loudspeakers.