Chapter 41

"she is my best creation yet, she going to not only surpass me she is the perfect Vessel"

Rochelle shot up out of her sleep trying to regain her feeling of her breath and limps "Rochelle" she turned to the voice seeing Romeo and Wendy "What happened how long was I out? Rochelle asked " "what happened one moment you were talking then boom dragon eyes and passing out scared everyone," Romeo told her "Romeo! You were out for half an hour" Wendy told her "It was HIM wasn't it Rochelle hummed "It was a memory" Rochelle glared down at the bed sheets.

Rochelle walked into the training gym to see Bakugou trying to blow up Deku as he dodged "What's wrong? Use it? What are you scared of or something? "Wait, wait I'm trying but it won't activate! Deku Told Bakugou trying to dodge Bakugou's explosion "Stop! All Might coughed out blood that's not how you should approach this Cut it out!

"that new power's useless if it doesn't work when he's in trouble" Bakugou argued but stopped "Uh, we supposed to be making sure it doesn't come out" All Might tried to reason "Maybe it's more emotional or to the core rather then the sense of danger" Rochelle walked over to them "huh oh so you're the other one who knows the secret am I right" Bakugo asked her Rochelle eyes widened slightly "I don't think I was that obvious, but yeah I know the secret but do you know mine? "I swear I never told him or anyone I swear! Deku began to panic Rochelle chuckled "I know I just want to know if you cracked the case" Rochelle smirked.

Bakugo glared at her "I know something was off about you but I can't say" Bakugou growled slightly Rochelle hummed "I'm Rochelle Cheney I live in Fiore and I'm from another Dimension where Quirks don't exist" Rochelle re-introduced herself "what the hell?!

"so you have Magic and fell through the sky to get here and those 2 kids and a weirdo in a mask come from your world" Bakugou restated "Sums it up" "Why am I not surprised?

Rochelle and Deku walked back to the dorm "Are you really, okay? Deku asked breaking the silence between each other since Bakugou left before them "Yeah it was more of a memory I never knew I had something to do with a dragon slayer" Rochelle told him bending the truth a little.

Rochelle and Deku walked into the dorm noticing "We both manly Tetsutetsu! Class B was there Ida zoomed up to them doing his usual hand motions "Hi beef stew is on the dinner menu tonight Rochelle nodded "And I guess class B is joining us too? "yes they've come to mingle and talk about the training" Rochelle couldn't help but chuckle at Ida's wording Rochelle quickly shadow traveled to her room for her sketchbook before heading into the kitchen to get a bowl of Stew Rochelle took her seat next to Bakugo both at there stew in silence Rochelle opened her sketchbook to an unfinished drawing of Rogue Rochelle hummed adding the tiny details Bakugo grunted "who that? Bakugou asked Rochelle smiled sadly "my order brother Rogue" Rochelle told him "he probably as weird as you" Bakugo grabbed Rochelle dish and left for the kitchen "thank you" Rochelle chuckled before turning to a blank page looking around the room before sketching the picture of everyone.

"it's the bad guy oh no! Eri hid behind Mirio Monoma laughed "What is this foolish child saying? "oh I told her that UA has its bad parts and that you represented one of its downsides" Mirio pointed at Monoma without a filter Rochelle coughed to cover her laugh "I'm sorry, I'm a man who follows the path of peace and justice how dare you malign sir" "do you have any idea why he was asked to come here? Deku asked Rochelle "beats me " Rochelle shrugged her shoulders Mr. Aizawa walked up "ah, Midoriya, Togata, Cheney sorry to borrow your time there was something I wanted Monoma to ask Monoma to do but after thinking about their personalities I wasn't sure they'd mesh well" Mr. Aizawa pointed at him "Well I love to hear you've been talking about me, teach" Monoma laughs again.

Everyone moved into the dorm building Monoma kneeled to Eri's height before touching Eri's outstretched hand a copy of Eri's horn grew on Monoma's hand "How 'about it any luck? Mr. Aizawa asked after "Hm... this one is a blank unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to help you out it seems sorry sir" "Disappointing but it's not your fault" "You wanted him to copy Eri's Quirk, why would that be a good thing? Mirio asked "Also what does "blank" mean," Deku asked "It must mean her power works like yours both of your quirks function as stockpilers I copy the core nature of the Quirk itself but if it's an ability that accumulates something, and changes it into a form of energy I don't copy the stored-up fuel that would make it function" Monoma explained deeper into her quirk.