Chapter 4

The day after the entrance exam Rochelle was over the Midoriya household after Rochelle wanted to hear about how Midoriya's exam went.

Ms.Midoriya insisted that Rochelle stay over for lunch. so that where they were in the dining room Rochelle was politely eating while Midoriya was staring down at the fish with a faint smile. "Izuku are you okay," Ms. Midoriya asked staring at her son in concern.

Midoriya snapped out of it " I'm fine just thinking" Midoriya exclaimed panicking "it looked like you were praying over the fish with a creepy smile" Rochelle bluntly said drinking some tea from her cup "-r-really!! Midoriya said while panicking and murmuring "I was joking" Rochelle said placing a hand on his shoulder "o-oh okay" Midoriya said looking down at his plate blushing out of embarrassment while Ms.Midoriya smiled at the two.

Later that evening Rochelle was laying on Midoriya's bed while Midoriya was at his desk notebook in hand thinking of training with one for all.

A knock was heard at the door Midoriya opened it up to see his mom holding out his U.A letter Midoriya was quite shocked taking the letter from his mother and gently opening the letter a disk fell out  "hello Yung Midoriya you're probably shocked but I'll be teaching at UA this year I here to say you did well on the academic. Portion but you did not get enough points during the fighting Course  Midoriya looked utter devastated" but that is not the end watch the screen"! that's the same girl from before "there was this boy with green like hair the one who smashed the robot" the girl spoke, "he said he wanted at least a point if it's possible can you give him some of my points or points for saving me so please that boy saved my life " she asked making Midoriya gasp Rochelle lips curved into a smile at the scene.

the exam was more than taking down robots "A hero course that rejects those who do the right thing is no hero course at all, think this all for the cameras think what you want in this job you risk your life and put your money where your mouth is" "Rescue points were also a factor here another fundamental way for U.A to evaluate you sixty points for Izuku Midoriya and while we're at it 45 points for Ochaco Uraraka come now Midoriya this will be your hero academy!!

  Midoriya stood there in shock tears started to overflow down his face Rochelle got up off the bed and hug him making Rochelle wonder did she also get in and if she has to tell Midoriya her secret...

flashback

A few months before the exam Midoriya was seating on the beach watching the sunset after a hard day of cleaning the beach Rochelle sat next to him  "Hey Midoriya are we friends? Rochelle asked out of the blue making Midoriya cough out his drink "o-of course I mean I think of you as a friend" Midoriya answered "I see" Rochelle replied  Midoriya was going to ask why when Rochelle interrupted  "I haven't had the best luck at making friends, and well now I know your secret about all for one I feel like I know you but you don't know me does that make sense" Rochelle laughed  "I'll tell you everything you want to know about me because your my friend and friendship is suppose to be built on trust so I know we both will make it into U.A when we both get are letter I tell you about myself" Rochelle exclaimed Smiling at Midoriya. Midoriya stared at her awe "sure thing" Midoriya chuckled smiling back at Rochelle.

flashback over  

" hey, Midoriya remember our promise" Rochelle spoke in the silent room except for Midoriya sniffles "yeah? Midoriya asked, "Well I am going home to check if I got my letter I text you to meet me at the beach later alright" Rochelle replied getting out of their hug "also you should tell your mom she probably dying out there" Rochelle added making them both laugh Rochelle left their house and made her way towards her apartment.

Rochelle saw a box and a letter sitting on her mat in front of her apartment door "Oh Cheney dear I saw those boxes with your name on them and placed them near the door" an elder woman in a wheelchair exclaimed  "oh thank you Ms. Evergarden you didn't have to"  Rochelle thanked her by smiling at Ms.Evergarden "oh dear it no problem at all" Ms.Evergarden reassured also taking out her keys to open her apartment door and went through  "  have good day Cheney" Ms.Evergarden spoke "same goes for you Ms.Evergarden" Rochelle Replied opening her apartment door picking up the box then wait until Ms.Evergarden went inside safe and sound then opened her door then readjusting the box in her hands to close the door.

Rochelle chuckled to herself then place the box on the chair then grabbed the letter well disk "Hello young Cheney you probably know this either your observation skills that I will be teaching at U.A and your results academically were passing but your pass not only was the test about how many robots were taken down but rescue points you got 50 rescue points the screen changed to when Rochelle saved the blonde guy from the rock and helping his sprained arm then back to All Might you pass Cheney welcome to the hero academia" then the disk ended making Rochelle chuckle you can tell All Might favor Midoriya making Rochelle snicker at that thought.

Later in the evening  Rochelle was standing at the beach in a black hoodie and denim shorts without any shoes Rochelle stared at the ocean Anxiously messing around with the red necklace swinging from her neck "s- sorry I'm late I hope you didn't wait long" Midoriya stuttered huffing trying to catch his breath "oh it's okay I didn't wait too long" Rochelle spoke softy with a slight smile. 

"First I wanted to say I sorta lied about the villain attack my brother his friend and me were requested to take this job in are home area when all the sudden fog appeared and then something grabbed my ankle dragging me down and the last thing I remembered was falling through the sky on to your car I ended up in this city heck I not even sure where my home is it's not on any maps or even the internet." Rochelle sighed.

  Midoriya stayed silent wanting her to continue "you see I don't exactly have a quirk... Midoriya gasps Rochelle continued w-where I'm from instead of quirks we have magic but only 1% of the population has magic, and you see anyone can get their magic from the ages of 6 to 12 but I got mine when I was five... Rochelle stopped to inhale a shaky breath and sat down in the sand staring at the sunset "when I was five I lost everything A dragon charged through my town and killed everyone, my little sister, my parents my friend both of my brother's neighbors even the heroes went down but it scared me so much my magic came on my left is my original shadow type power then my right side is healing.

"but after that, I passed out and the dragon/person kidnapped me I was one of over 50 kids kidnapped for experiments" making Midoriya gasp once again "I was the only survivor" Rochelle whispered shaking "someone helped me escape but I have that mans blood infused in my body giving him control over me and monstrous power and then I found Fairy tail I...I Rochelle started feeling out of breath and started shaking then Midoriya pulled Rochelle into a tight hug  Rochelle jumped from the sudden hug "it's okay we can stop for now thank you for telling me I'm glad you trust me " Midoriya whispered then she suddenly burst into tears crying on Midoriya shoulder from Pain relief and old memories can there be a fresh new start from her the chained past.