Chapter 17

........Lets get into the story ❤️

Everyone was in the living area and there was a knock Sarah opened the door and received the cake they have ordered....

Sarah:guys....the cake is here...she squealed....she placed it on the table they have arranged and opened and Rohit and ritika was mesmerized by the design....It was full of photos....their marriage photo engagement photo....their happy moments... everything....

Ritika: woah....she exclaimed....

Virat:you like it...he grinned

Rohit/ritika:no....we love it....

Harry:Mahi Bhai idea never goes wrong....mahi Bhai glared at him...

Rohit:Bhai it's just amazing....

Mahi:as much as my kiddos are happy....I am happy....he smiled....

Virat:Ro ritsy come on cut the cake....and they all gathered around....Rohit and ritika together hold the knife and cut it and fed eachother and Rohit playfully applied some cream on her nose....she glared at him....and they fed everyone....and they all looked at all mischievously.... everyone understood....
By now everyone had cream in their hands and they started their cake facials....they all were running like kids while Aaliya secretly stood in a corner....siraj whose face was ow full of cream looked out for her and found her in a corner near the kitchen...he slowly stepped behind her and poked her arm....she turned to see siraj and she widened her eyes and started stepping backwards...he smirked and stepped forward...

Aaliya:siraj siraj...no pls...

Siraj:she dashed on the wall and there was no way for her to escape...he caged her between the wall and him....he leaned towards her ear making her crawl her toes closing her eyes to the proximity....ur gift is still pending nahh...

Aaliya:w..wh..whic..which g..ict....she stuttered...

Siraj:the one you promised on the match day...that u will give me anything I want...he smirked....and he pulled back from her ear both their faces just inches away....

Aaliya: widened her eyes....she tried talking but her mouth just opened and closed like a fish....he chuckled....she pouted at him giving him her puppy eyes...

Siraj:he placed his palm on her lips and kissed on his hand.... making her look at him with wide eyes....don't pout baby...next time there won't be any hindrance....she blushed and smacked his chest....he caught her hands and pulled her to his chest....she looked at him flushed....he was just staring into her eyes....

Aaliya:siraj let's go nahh.... anyone will come to kitchen anytime....she whispered...

Siraj:I did not receive my gift yet Aaliya...he said in his base voice....she looked down....he enjoyed his effect on her....do u want to know what I want....he said in his hoarse voice sending shivers down her spine....

Aaliya:what....she tried asking but it came out as mere whisper....

Siraj:u remember that day u kissed my cheeks....he raised his eyebrows making her look everywhere but him....he wounded his hands around her bare waist making her look at him blushing .....I want a kiss on my cheek while u being in my arms....

Aaliya:blushed looking down....he raised her face and leaned and kissed her forehead.....she closed her eyes....and he smirked showing his cheeks....she blushed hard but leaned more and closed her eyes kissing his cheeks...now his cheeks turned pink....she pulled back and hid her face in his chest.... hugging him a while he also hugged her tight...after few mins...still in his embrace..she whispered...siraj...

Siraj:he hummed... kissing her head...

Aaliya:I have to tell you more about my life....I want you to know everything....

ICT members Life of love ❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara