Chapter 29

......... Let's get into the story ❤️
They all returned back and settled in the living area.....

Jassi:shreyyyy... finally you also fell into the well....he added sarcastically.....

Sanjana:ohhh really.....she smiled sweetly....

Shreyas:bhaiiii now you r gone...he laughed.....

Jassi:glared him.......

Sanjana:don't glare him now tell me what do you mean by falling in the well....she raised her eyebrows

Jassi: that's....mmm....he cleared his throat.....just for fun baby ....he smiled sheepishly stuttering

Sanjana: sleep here only in the living area for the next three days....

Jassi: widened his eyes....baby baby sorry nahhh.....he whined

Sanjana:twisted her lips ....

Jassi:pouted....

Mahi: kiddo it's right now you fell in the well.... Everyone chuckled....

Trisha:leaned her head on Rahul shoulders.... thanks bhai....

Rahul:for what trishhhh.....

Trisha:it's coz of you only Bhai I am alive....I am happy.....I found a family....I found the love of my life....now I have my shreyas with me and for me....she teared....

Rahul: chuckled with tears.....you are my lil princess trishhh.....why should everyone be dad's little princess you are brother's little princess......you are like my first child..... seeing you happy in ur life is everything I wanna see.....and you found a perfect life partner for you....your shreyas....he teased....

Trisha:bhaiiiiiii.....she whined

Athiyaa:trishhhh.....stay happy and smiling like this always.....she wiped her tears.....

Shreyas:rahhh and bhabs....she is your princess but she is my queen.....she is my life and I love her.....he said looking into her eyes....

Rohit:guyss it's going so emotional...so come on cheer up....he tried diverting the topic.....

Virat:ro u remember the first day we came here what our shreyy said about love....

Harry:haaan I remember bhaiiiii......

Shreyas:bhaiiii....he whined...

Ritika:what did he say.....she too acted along

Shubman:that he is soooo happy being single....

Ishan:and he is going to be single forever.....and everyone laughed

Trisha:ohhhh really then why the hell you proposed me....she too joined the act

Anushka:come on shreyyy answer her....

Shreyas:looked at Trisha who was smirking at him...and he smirked back...coz I don't know that rahh has such a beautiful sister....he winked at her

Trisha:she averted her gaze and blushed tucking her hair strand behind her ear.....

Jaddu:kids we are also here.....

Rohit:get a room guys.....and both blushed while everyone laughed....

At the same time Virat got a message he opened it and read the message and showed it to Rohit....

Virat: should we go....

Rohit: I don't know...but he is a really good friend....

Mahi:cheeku what happened....