Chapter 36

.......Lets get into the story ❤️
Virat and Rohit after eating dinner along with mahi sakshi and Ishu and riya...went back eventhough they threw tantrums to stay there but the hospital management threw them out making them pout and they went back.....

The next morning..... everyone woke up and arrived at the living area.....

Sarah:bhaiya yesterday when did you guys came back.....

Rohit:it was quite late....we had dinner along with mahi Bhai bhabi Ishu and adithi....

Virat:maybe by 12 I think....

Ritika:that too these brats tried staying in the hospital throwing tantrums to Bhai but the hotel management threw them out....she laughed

Anushka:Virat was huffing and muttering curses on the hospital management whole night.....she shook her head in disbelief...

Harry:ro bhaiya....u could have taken me along with you to the hospital nahh...I would have given great ideas to tackle the hospital management and sneak in there....he added dramatically

Natasha:why are you so eager to get arrested by the police for sneaking....

Rahul: exactly.....vi and ro Bhai the one good thing you did was you didn't take this Dumbo with you....

Aaliya:bhaiya both of you don't start in the morning itself...she chuckled....vi Bhai did adithi get conscious yesterday...how is she now.....

Virat:yeahhh...she is absolutely fine....she was conscious even before we went there.....she is fine...

Rohit:but she doesn't want to stay in that hospital atmosphere.....she was throwing tantrums yesterday to bring her back....

Sanjana:thank God she is fine...but guys how is ishan now....did he speak to adithi...she asked curiously

Shreyas:yes Bhai he was so shocked yesterday to know that Adithi is the riya....

Rohit:yeah it seemed like they talked to eachother....but let them come back we will talk about it to them...

Jassi:but Bhai just think nahh everytime we tease Ishu with Riya and she was right there...he grinned

Siraj:Godddd.....we even told her that we are trying to find Riya....he laughed

Athiyaa:guys atleast you are okay but I told her that ishan is madly in love with Riya....she facepalmed....

Jaddu:I am very happy one new member added....I can tell all my jamnagar stories to her....

Rivaba:smacked his arms...next time you talk about jamnagar stories then directly let's meet in court for divorce.....she glared him....while he pouted....

Jaddu:no one understands me....he twisted his lips....

Trisha:bhaiya let's go and meet adithi nahh....

Shubman:yes Bhai if we go now we can be there for sometime and then directly go for practice from there only....

Rohit:okayyy....get ready we will go now....and everyone went to get ready and came back within ten minutes and they drove to the hospital.....and entered there since it was early morning there were not many people...they sighed in relief and went towards her ward and they entered to see ishan sleeping sitting on the chair beside her bed and keeping his head on her hands....they all awwed at that sight and they saw sakshi coming out from the restroom refreshed.....she widened her eyes smiling at them....

Sakshi:guys when did you all come....she asked

Harry:Bhabi we came just now....and he looked at shubman and jaddu and smiled mischievously and the others facepalmed looking at their expressions others moved and placed themselves in the available places couch chairs bedsheet everywhere.....while ritika gave sakshi new set of dress she bought for her and sakshi went to get refreshed...