Chapter 31

............Let's get into the story ❤️
Here three cuties.....our zivu Sammy and vami were standing in the room where their father's are sleeping peacefully....

Sammy:zivu d....see nahhh they are still sleeping....

Zivu:yes.....look at them nahh they are sleeping just like us....like babies...they giggled cutely....

Vamika:Zi..vu..di....she giggled cooing to zivu....

Sammy:zivu d....let's prank them...she exclaimed excitedly....

Vamika:yech...zivu d....she giggled in her baby voice...

Zivu:she grinned.....okayyy.....but what will we do....

Sammy:di....I have an idea....let's wake up them like how vi chachu wakes up Dada....she exclaimed....

Zivu:then the plan is on....they giggled hi fy ing eachother....while both zivu and Sammy took jug of water and gave vamika a glass of water.......they grinned at eachother with vamika inbetween them holding both zivu and Sammy hands....they all moved slowly and....

1............2............3......BOOM...
Rohit:ahhhhhhh... tsunami.....save me....he cried

Virat:U lazy panda.....I will kill you....he yelled sitting up....

Mahi:ahhhhh....stop you both...he yelled....and they pouted but they widened their eyes looking at their carbon copies laughing there standing beside the bed.....

Mahi:Zivuuuuu....he pouted

Rohit:sammyyyy....he pouted

Virat:vamiiiiii...he pouted

Zivu:dada chachu u all are looking so cute....she giggledand vami cooed into her hugging her giggling....

All three boys looked at eachother and smirked and pulled them in the bed tickling them....

Sammy:aaaahhh.... hehehe...chachu... Hahaha...laughed loudly...

Vamika:she was giggling cutely.....da..da..chu...

Zivu:chachu...... hahaha...she was laughing.....and soon the pillows were flying and the bed was a mess.....

:MAHIII.....

They stopped everything and turned to see the entire team standing at the door the boys giggling and ritika and Anushka with their eyes wide and sakshi glaring them dead.....

Mahi Rohit and virat got their little ones on their laps and sat innocent ly....

Sakshi:went near them and smacked all three making them pout....zivu Sammy vami you three go and play....she said and all three ran away making their father's give them a betrayal look....

Ritika:went and knocked Virat on his head.....and Anushka knocked Rohit....

Virat/Rohit:ritsyyyy/anuuuuu.....they whined pouting.....

Sakshi:Mahi cheeku and ro....in 10 mins this room should be clean.....she ordered....while all three pulled a long face and got up ....

Ritika:come down soon....and everyone moved to the living area while they cleaned the room and after almost an hour they came down all fresh....and they frowned widening their eyes looking at ishan and adithi entering together that too adithi in saree.....mahi smiled wholeheartedly and looked at sakshi who inturn blinked her eyes but Virat and Rohit looked at each other and shrugged and everyone got seated....

Virat: adithi....Ishu from where are you guys coming now....

Adithi:bhaii....woahh.... today was my late mother's birthday so I planned to go to temple but everyone insisted on going along with him as I am new here.....she said with a sad smile....